11

Two months later- 5 months pregnant.

Amy's Pov

I have started to show a lot more, so I am now housebound, it is not like I was going anywhere anyway. I stayed in the house even before. Mark is home more now as well, He told a few people that I have not been feeling well and that Flynn has been making house calls. So far, from what I can tell. No one knows.

"How are you feeling?" Mark asked wrapping his arms around me.

"I am okay, kind of hungry."

"What are you in the mood for?"

"Everything."

"How about I ask Carl to make a shit ton of different stuff and then we can pick at it."

"I like that idea."

"Good."

"Mark, what happened to James?"

"He is in a different state until the baby is born, Gail is making sure he stays there."

"Everyone wants this baby to be hurt."

"I wish they would take their hate out on me and not on our child. They haven't done anything."

"People just don't think."

"I love you so much, princess."

He kissed the top of my head then moved down my face to my neck.

"Mark." I moaned out. "You know my hormones are all fucked up." My eyes were glued shut.

"Tonight, it will be you and, I am going to give you a back rub and make you feel so good."

I let out a soft moan.

"As much as I want to hear you moan louder, I am going to save that for tonight. Right now in am going to take you to the kitchen then afterward I have a surprise for you."

"Can I have a hint?"

"Linda will be here."

"That can be anything."

"Good." He kissed my neck one more time then picked me up.

"Carl." He called out as we walked down the steps.

"Mr. Mark, I have prepared lunch and it is ready. Miss. Amy hasn't eaten much today so I took the liberty of making a feast." He said meeting us at the bottom of the steps.

"You need a raise," I said looking at him.

He chuckled.

"That can be arranged," Mark said walking to the kitchen.

He put me on my chair, I have been upgraded for more support. He got a plate for me and stacked food onto it.

"Dig in." He said handing me the plate and a fork.

"Thank you and thank you, Carl."

"Anything for you Miss. Amy." Carl said then left the room.

"Linda will be here in about an hour," Mark said sitting next to me eating.

"What do you think we are having?"

"I hope for a girl."

"Really?"

"Yeah, there is a lot of stuff that goes on that she will not know about due to her being a girl and if she doesn't want to follow my footsteps, she will have an easier chance of leaving then a male."

"Really?"

"Mobsters don't take kindly to family leaving."

"Then why would she be able to?"