Prologue

Chan felt everything go numb to him as he watched his members struggle with getting this job done. He had no clue why he even decided to take this job offer up, watching as Felix dragged Jisung to safety whenever the young boy had gotten a shot to the shoulder. The leader furrowed his eyebrows, before turning at a voice. He didn't worry about his identity being known, the mask on his face already up,

"Isn't it the black prince of StrayKids~ You made a mistake coming here today, hopefully watching your little mafia group fall will make you understand it."

The leader of the group they were stealing from snickered, twirling a knife between his fingers. Chan snorted, his hand moving and taking his gun from the holder that he strapped around his thigh. The leader rose it up and aimed directly at the other leader,

"I mean, you showed yourself. So i could easily get this over with a take over your grou-"

Chan cut off, hissing in pain whenever a shot of pain flew through his nerves. The hand not holding the gun lifted, touching his shoulder. There he felt blood already, and the hard metal of the knife the other leader had previously been twirling. Chan released a simple laugh, the boy taking the knife by the handle and yanking it out, before throwing it aside. His finger pulled the trigger, sending a shot directly into the other leaders shoulder, his body moving for him. Chan sent a punch into the boys face, the two engaging in a fighting session of there own. The other ended up with  a bloody nose, black eye and a few cuts and having been shot in the shoulders multiple times.

Chan was bruised along his chest and arms, while he had knife cuts along his cheeks and neck. But an overwhelming wave of dizziness and pain overcame Chan, the leader gasping for air as he held onto his stomach for a moment. He looked down at it, hands bloody from the wound, and looked up to see the other leader pocketing a gun and leaving immediately. Chan looked to the side, seeing his members immediately dispersing and leaving, probably thinking Chan was out of there already. The leader stumbled a bit, hand fumbling for the wall until he slid down it, the last thing he see's or hear is doors slamming all around him, and his frame being picked up by some random boy, as six other people crowd around to check it out. The last thought that runs through his head, is an apology to Minho for disappointing him.

.......

It's been days, even weeks since Chan had disappeared on the group ever since the mission. Jeongin cried every night, nightmares of someday finding Chan's body lifeless on the floor of a room, or even being lowered into a grave. Jisung refused to believe that his leader was dead and gone, all the time checking the room Chan slept in. Seungmin and Hyunjin were in shock, the two using each other as emotional support. Changbin shut down, and only ever talked to Felix, who was scared, and worried. Minho had it the worst out of all of them, yelling at whoever talked to him, snapping at everyone, and refusing to eat and drink sometimes. He would lock himself in his room, and sometimes stay in there for 3 or 4 days straight.  Woojin struggled to keep the members under control, trying his best to make sure that he kept the group together if Chan ever came back. 

But when it's been almost a year, and Chan hasn't shown up, Woojin disbanded the group with a heavy heart, and the members dispersed. They joined other groups, and Woojin made his own mafia group. It's been the same way for 2 whole years.