Chapter 9: Their Plan

Chan coughed, tasting a coppery liquid in his mouth. Sungjin snorted at him,

"Pathetic, only two kicks and your already coughing up blood."

Chan just glared up at him, unable to entirely get up off the ground since his hands were bound by ropes behind his back. He spat out blood a bit it ending up on his mask, before glaring up at the leader,

"You're pathetic for thinking that my members won't come back for me."

The other leader laughed out loud at him, turning to his members,

"Did you hear him? He thinks his members are coming back!"

The other four simply laughed, before clapping each other on the back, and heading off while Sungjin turned and sent another kick into his back, causing Chan to cough up even more blood.

...

Minho pressed his lips together,

"So this plan is going to take more than two days? So three or four days?"

"Basically yes. We can't storm the place immediately, as they'll be expecting it, but one of us will need to keep an eye on the place just in case they don't kill Chan immediately. Mingi, our sniper can do that, while you guys get some rest and prepare for it. We'll go in on the fourth day."

Hongjoong explained, everyone giving simple understandings. The day after that, Mingi had left to go keep an eye on the building where he could see inside of it. He had an earpiece connecting him to Hongjoong and Minho in case anything happened and the plan would need to come quicker.

Luckily day 2 didn't have much casualties, other than Minho wanting to storm in there when he learned Chan was coughing up blood at every hit he took, and how hopeful he had seemed when it came to his members coming to get him. 

...

Day 3 seemed smoother, Chan having been silent the whole entire time which led to him not ending up being kicked and hit. Mingi hummed at that, watching through the window as he tapped his fingers 

Minho was at the main hideout, watching the younger members play with board games they got them while they waited. Changbin was practicing his shooting, while Woojin was taking his frustrations out on a punching bag.  Minho felt like this day was going on way too long, as he started to talk to Hongjoong,

"Are you sure we should wait til tomorrow? Everyone's worried as it is, and it's killing us with him being apart from us. We lost him once, and we just... we can't lose him fully, ok? Even if nothing is happening right now, wouldn't that be an advantage? They wouldn't expect us-"

"I'm sorry but you'll have to wait til tomorrow. Chan would rather you guys be safe and unhurt than ending up getting hurt."

Hongjoong informed the other, Minho sighed knowing he was right, genuinely worried out of his mind though. Jeongin opted out of the video game, letting Changbin take over, soon just moving to Minho. The older letting the younger climb into his lap. He hugged the younger, letting Jeongin tuck his head underneath his chin, knowing the youngest needed the comfort.

.....

Day four has finally come, the members getting ready immediately. They put on their weapons, putting in earpieces, and soon they piled into two cars knowing they had too much to fit in one. Minho was jumpy, worried about whatever might happen. Would they get him out? Would they succeed in saving Chan? 

Minho closed his eyes, trying to calm his racing heart, trying his best to not picture a lifeless body that belonged to Chan in the middle of the warehouse they were heading to. He hoped that Mingi wouldn't announce anything bad while they were on their way, but it seems as if odds were against him, the boys deep voice sounding through the earpiece,

"Uh.. so the day6 members are standing out the warehouse... And chan's left inside and uh... The warehouse is on fire."

"Woojin, pedal to the floor."

Woojin had never obeyed Minho so fast in his entire lifetime.