LET THE GAMES BEGIN

taehyung peeked out the door — jeongguk wasn't there — all clear. he breathed out and strutted out of his room, albeit a little shy, despite how promiscuous his attire was.

    panties.

    that's all taehyung was going to say, panties. he wasn't going to elaborate any further on this topic, besides from loving the way the silk and lace panties hugged his honey thighs. and how it outlined his arse in the perkiest of ways. or the heavenly friction it provided on his sensitive head. he felt ten times more — yeah, no. that's all he'll reveal.

step one of 'operation: jeongguk sucks ass' is utilizing jeongguk's biggest kink against him.

which, if it wasn't obvious enough, was lingerie.

    unfortunately (read: very fortunate) for taehyung, he loved to wear lingerie, hence the boner he was sporting. it was a win-lose situation that he brought himself into — which is why he half-hoped that jeongguk was at a bar with his fake i.d. he knew he carried, and not at their shared suite (another punishment their parents had ever so thoughtfully supplied).

so when he realized both the kitchen and living room were unoccupied — he was not going to burst into jeongguk's room and check if he was there, because that'd be an invitation to get fucked (an invitation he'd willingly give, if not for his pride) — he found himself both displeased and relieved.

with his ever-so carefree mindset and feeling quite comfortable, he positioned himself on the couch to watch the best disney movies known to mankind — mulan and its sister movie, mulan two — and before he knew it, he fell asleep.