.01

Namjoon, 7 years of age~

"Eomma, can i go play with Jackson outside?" Namjoon asked his mother as he looked out of his window like a puppy. "Sure but just make sure to wear a sweater, it's chilly outside" his mom said as she was making dinner for her and her son.

Flashback~

Namjoon didn't have a father growing up. He was a firefighter and he died when Namjoon was young. One day, when Namjoon was just 3 years old, him and his parents were walking around the neighborhood. But there was a fire in one of the houses. Namjoon's father rushed in to save them but didn't make it out in time. The fire was so intense that the house collapsed in on itself. Of course at this age, Namjoon didn't know what had happened while his mother was on the phone in tears.

His mother was incredibly upset when they told her that her husband didn't make it. She didn't know how to cope with the fact that the plove of her life was gone. She worried a lot and even went through a bit of depression.

His mom got better but she had to start working since she had been a stay at home mom.

She decided to go back to school and get her business degree. Even though she didn't have enough time with her son, she would still try to be with him. Because of this, Namjoon felt neglected and because of her job, they had to move a lot.

With all the moving, Namjoon didn't grow up properly which caused him to not make friends as much. He only had one good friend and his cousins. One of his cousins was just a few years older than him. His name was Kim Seokjin, and his little brother who is Namjoon's other cousin whom was just a year younger was Kim Taehyung.

Namjoon has a best friend while growing up his name is Jackson Wang. Jackson and him always played when they were small, but Namjoon had to move because of his moms job so they didn't see each other as often.

End of Flashback~

A few years passed and they slowly started drifting away, which also caused Namjoon to feel depressed. He knew his mother loved him but he just didn't get that attention.

As he was growing up, with his mother not being home a lot and spending most of his time at home studying and going to school. He didn't have anyone to talk too or to hang out with. Him and Jackson did talk but it was here and there.