.03

Namjoon's POV

I was walking back to my room when I saw someone that looked familiar. I didn't want to go over there like some weirdo so I kinda observed from afar. There was just something about him that looked familiar, almost like i knew him. I shrugged off the feeling and continued my walk.

Even though I was depressed I still liked to look at stuff the flowers are what mostly caught my attention. My cousin gave me a little Polaroid camera so i can capture those moments, it's not often I take pictures but there are some sometimes I do. But there are somethings I find and they'er Aleumdaun (Beautiful). They make this place a little more creative than they already are.

"Hey Joon!" I look over to see my cousins. "Hey guys. When did y'all get here?" I said looking at the Tony Cake and a teddy bear. "Mmmm. Around maybe 5 minutes ago." My younger cousin said. "So what brings y'all here." I asked with a little bit of happiness. "Do we need a reason to see our favorite cousin." Jin said with a bit of sass. "I'm your only cousin, and no you don't need a reason I was just curious." "Well didn't you ever hear, Curiosity killed the cat." Taehyung says with a little giggle showing his box smile. Why can't I be that happy as him? I don't even try because I know I'll be alone. But I'm glad I have them to help me, and my mom. I miss her she said she'll visit me when she gets back from her business trip. "I'm not getting killed am I?" I asked with a bit of sarcasm.

"No you silly." Taehyung said as he walked over and sat next to me. "We just wanted to see you. We know you get lonely so we thought we'd come see you." Jin said and walked over to bring the cake. "We know how much you love this cake, and in your favorite flavor too so we bought it." Jin said as he hugged me from the side. "More like I bought it and you bought the less expensive stuff." Taehyung said as he glared at Jin from Namjoon's back. "That's not important right now." Jin said in a bit of nervousness and small chuckles. "It's ok, I dont care ab out the price as long it was from the heart." Namjoon said as he hugged the teddy bear.

"Enough with the chitter chatter and lets eat some CAKE.!" Yoongi said as he brought some Forks in. "Great idea Hyung, I got the plates." Tae said as he went to a little plastic bag and got out plates. "Ready to see the cake?" Jin asked in excitement "Yes." Namjoon said waiting helplessly for him to see the cake. "AHHHH!!!" Namjoon shouted in excitement but softly and quietly. "Thank you." Namjoon said while looking at the cake.

30 Minutes Later~

"That was good, Thank you guys for visiting me." Namjoon said softly as he sat on his bed. "No problem Joon, we missed you and wanted to see you." Jin said as he was cleaning up with Tae a bit.