.06

~Penny's POV

"Ms. Penelope it's time to- oh you're already up." Linda said as she walked in with coat in her arm. It' was actually late July almost early August, so the nice cool air of early autumn was making its way to Seoul.

"Oh Linda Eonni, good morning, did you sleep well." Penny said as she was fixing her sweater. "O-oh good thank you, what about you dear, were you able to sleep ok." Linda said as she sat down on the recliner that's next to her bed. "Oh yes I did. Thank you for asking." Penny said as she smiled and sat on her made bed. "Ok who is it?" Linda said with a smirk. "It? Who's it? Are you talking about my brother, or Tag, ah hahah." Penny nervously chuckles.

Should I tell her that I made a new friend, I mean it's a start. "Wang Penelope I have been taking care of you for 6 years. I know your habits, I know when you're sad, and I most definitely can tell when your lying. You eyes wander anywhere but where they're supposed to be. Your lying, and mind telling me why." Linda said as she sat back and waited.

*sighs* "Ok you caught me, I hate you." Penny said as she scooted closer. "I made a friend." Penny said as she closed her eyes waiting for Linda's opinion. "That's great dear, who is she." Linda said with a smile, "Actually it's a he Eonni." Penny said wish a bit of shyness. "Oh a he is he, what's his name? Do I know him?"

"Actually I think you do."

~Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon are you up buddy I brought your favorite." Yoongi said as he came in with a bag of donuts wholes and some cake. (Yes cake. It's never too early for some cake. Lol).

"Oh morning Yoongi-hyung. Yay! Lets eat some and I'll save some for later." Namjoon said as he put his cardigan on and his watch his mother got him, the last time she visited him. "Oh you're in a good mood this morning. Is your cousins coming again? Or your mom?" Yoongi asked while putting 4 donut wholes on a small plate and slice of cake for both of them. "Nope actually." Namjoon said in a happy tone and sat next to Yoongi on his bed taking a bite of the cake. "Hyung can I save some of this for later." Namjoon said as he bit into a donut. "Sure go ahead. But! You have to tell me who the mystery person is." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Person? Who p-person? I have no idea." Namjoon stop mid sentence and eats his cake. "Mmm hyung this is a very good cake, what did they put in it? I'm tasting vanilla, sugar, is that lemon I taste!" Namjoon said as Yoongi observed him and chuckles. "Yup you're lying." Yoongi said taking a sip of his smoothie. "I am not lying hyung. You must be hearing things or seeing." Namjoon said looking at his cake.

"Kim Namjoon you can't hide anything from me. I've known you and token care of you for 9 1/2 years. I can tell when your lying." Yoongi said as he looked at him. "Who is he?" Yoongi said sipping his smoothie. *sigh* "Ok hyung you got me. And it's not a he it's a she." Namjoon said as he prepared another plate of the last four donuts and a slice of cake.

"Awww my Joonie made a friend huh." Yoongi said as he cleaned up the table. "And im guessing that plate is for her too huh." Yoongi said with a smile. "Yeah" Joon said with his dimples out. "Mind telling me about her? Do I know her?" Yoongi said as he sat on the couch.

"You do hyung."

~3rd person (In cafeteria)

Namjoon was sitting at one of the tables near the window with the plate he had saved for Penny. Namjoon was kinda nervous. He had became friends with a pretty girl and he was happy to have a friend again after, Jackson Namjoon was happy to have one again.

I hope she like the cake and donuts. Oh no what if she's allergic to something in the food, what if she get hurt because of me. Will I be a good friend to her?- "Namjoon?" Penny taps his shoulder lightly. "Are you ok? Your face is red?" Penny said sitting down and handing him a cool water bottle. "Oh Penny. Hehe no I'm ok, thank you. Uh, I uh hope you're not allergic to anything I brought you some donuts and cake." Namjoon said shyly. "Aww thank you. And no I'm not allergic to anything." Penny said as she eats the cake. "This is really good. Thank you" Penny said as she sips her water.

"What do you want to do today?" Namjoon said as he looked outside then back at Penny. "Hmm, are you good at drawing?"