.08

"By the way. Your mother is coming tomorrow."

Namjoon in shock and happiness. "Really! She's coming!" Namjoon was jumping up and down like a child.

"Yes. She said she'll be here around 1:30-ish." Yoongi said as he leaned against the chair and looked at Namjoon. "Are you kidding! I'm more than happy." He smiles. "Hyung it feels like it's been ages since I last saw her. I hope she's doing well and as well as work."

~Penny's POV
Penny walked in with a smiles on her face and holding her sketch book. Ahhh, Penny sighed. Painting with someone is so fun especially if it's someone you like. "Who is he?" Jae said as he was on his phone scrolling on who knows what. Penny quickly stops and looks at him.

"Jae what are you doing here why aren't you with you so called girlfriend?" Penny said as she was putting her sketchbook on the night stand and getting a water. "Penny stop being like that. Why are you being rude to her you're never like that-" Jae was then cut off. "Never like that? Nice like what? I'm sorry if she's being mean and I'm trying to defend myself. But you know what's worse than all of this, is that my own brother believe a girl he only met a month ago while you've known your sister all her life." Penny said in sadness as tears were coming.

"At least let me be happy for once instead of having to worry about you all the time. I'm gonna get grays by the time I'm 25 who's gonna want me then?" Jae said with annoyance and stood up. "A good decent girl that can care and help you too. Why can't you find someone like Linda-" Penny then stopped and fell back almost hitting her head on a chairs cushion. H-he he just- push me? He wouldn't

"Penny I'm so sorry please- penny come back!" Jae said as he chased penny down the corridor.

Penny ran and ran. She was trying to find Namjoon's room. Room 305. Penny saw and rushed in before Jae could see.

"Penny?"