.04

Penny's POV

I wonder what Oppa is doing. Penny thought as she was walking to her room with Linda. It hasn't been that long since I last saw him. Yes it's been a long month without his visits. I hope he's doing well, eating well, resting well.

I miss him. Penny said as she was walking past the little inside Rose bush they have planted in the hallway. While walking there was someone that had just happened to recognize her.

"Isn't that Linda Noona's patient.? Hmm I wonder what she's in here for?" Namjoon said as he was sitting on a nearby bench.

Penny walked into her room only to be surprised by a certain someone. "Hey Kiddo!!" Jae said with a Teddy Bear and open arms. "Oppa!" Penny said as she ran to hug the tall built guy with a huge grin on his face and a teddy bear.

"I've missed you so much kiddo. I'm sorry I haven't seen you as much as I liked too but anyway here I am." Jae said as he hugged the living crap out of his baby sister. "It's ok oppa. Ik it's because of work but don't worry I'm happy just seeing you." Penny said as she looked up to see her brother smiling with a tiny bit of tears. "Oh I'd like for you to meet someone." Jar said as he walked over the restroom and knocked. "What?" A tall girl said as she walked out holding Jae's arm. "Jennie this is my little sister Penelope, Penny for short." "Penny this is my girlfriend Jennie." Jae said as he smiled and waited for her reaction.

"So this is the famous Penny I have been hearing about." Jennie said with a little baby voice and a fake smile. "How are you. Have you been taking your medicine and eating well?" Jennie said. "I"m sorry but I don't like your tone miss and the way you are talking to me too." Penny said with a bit of annoyance. "Penny be nice." Jae said with a bit of shock and anger. "It's ok Jae." Jennie said still looking at Penny then mumbles. "This little brat doesn't know what she's talking about." But Penny heard and was full of sadness and anger. "Me a brat! Your the brat in this room missy!" Penny shouted. But only loud enough to we're Hae heard. "Penelope Wang! Watch what you say. She didn't do anything to you. And she's not a brat." Jar said with sadness and anger.

"How could you believe her when your only family is being insulted by a drama queen!" Penny shouted and ran out of her room with tears falling. How could he believe that brat where he's only known for a month when he's known me my whole life! Penny thought as she was running but quickly ran into someone. "Oof." Penny said as she landed on something hard but soft and nice smelling.

"Are you ok?"