.02

Penelope 10 years of age~

"Eomma!!!! Appa!!! Nooo!!! Come back! Oppa what is wrong with eomma and Appa?!" Penelope shouted as she saw her mother and her father being taken away. "Penny be good to your brother n-now ok. You'll see us later ok." Penelope's mother said to her as she was kissing her and her sons head before she left.

"Eomma, Appa, we love you ok. Never forget that." "We know son we love y'all very much. Please take good care for Penny for us please. We're sorry we're leaving y'all this early. Be good make us proud." Their Dad said before they passed. "Nooo!!!" Penelope screams before she falls asleep from exhaustion.

"We're sorry sir about your parents." The nurse said as she hugged them. "It's ok you did try y'all's best. Now if you excuse me." Jae said as he carried his 10 year old sister back home.

End of dream~

*Gasps* Penelope wakes up in a fit of sweat with tears. "Oppa." Penelope says as looks up to a dark empty room. "Ms. Penelope is everything ok?" Her assigned nurse Linda came in. "N-no!" Penelope starts to cry. "It came back! It came back!!" Penelope sobs and she holds her head and shouts. "Shhh shhh it's ok. Gwenchana (it's ok) it's ok." Linda hugs her tightly and hands her medicine. "Well it's time to get up let's go." Linda said as she helped Penelope off her bed and takes her to the bath." Your brother is coming today so we want to be nice and clean when we see him right.?" "Yes. I miss Oppa." Penelope said as she gets in the bath.

The other side of the hospital~

"Namjoon, its time to get up." Yoongi says as he shakes Namjoon lightly. "I want to be alone." Namjoon said as he was looking in the other side. "Come on Namjoon you have to get up. You can't be in bed forever, besides it's your favorite so let's get up and go eat." Yoongi said as he went on the other side to look at him showing his cute gummy smile. "Ok." Namjoon said as he gets up and puts his slippers on.

"Ok lets eat." Yoongi said setting down his tray in front of Namjoon and waits for him to say. "Ok" and they eat. "Hey Yoongi." Linda said as she sits next to him. "Hey Linda, what are you doing shouldn't you be with you patient?" Yoongi asks as he looks at her and looks around. "She's over there she's eating I just came to say hi to y'all. How are you doing Namjoon?" Linda asked like a concerned mother. "..." "no, ok I won't bother I have to go now bye." Linda said as she got up and walked away. "Bye." Yoongi said and looked back at Namjoon.

Yoongi was Namjoon's only friend here in the hospital. He cared for Namjoon, even though he was taller than him by a few inches he loved him as if he was his brother. Sure he got teased, give the little man the tallest patient but he didn't mind he laughed about it too. "So I got a call." Yoongi said "Who called?" Namjoon asked while staring at his food, "your cousin said he's coming. Jin, he said he wants to see you." Yoongi said maybe to get Namjoon to be a little happy, he wasn't wrong tho. "Really w-who is coming?" Namjoon asked as he looked up with a very small smile.

"Tae." Yoongi said smiling.

(THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU!!!!! I was trying to think of a name for the girl and I freakin asked this dude if he ever thought about kids. He busted into a fit of laughter with me as well and I asked what kind of a girls name he liked and here it is. Penelope, Penny for short.)

P.s he was gay too!)) major oof