.07

~Penny's POV

"Hey Namjoon can you pass me the blue marker." Penny said as she was lightly wetting a sheet of painting paper. (I forgot if it was Called card stock?)

"Yeah here you go." Namjoon said as he handed her the marker. I hope he likes it. For my new friend I want to do something nice, so when he feels sad he can look at it and feel all nice and warm inside. Penny said in her head as she was finishing her picture. "Haha what are you drawing there Joon?" Penny said as she looked over at his drawing.

 (Pretend it's on paper)

"Well since I'm nice and I like hugs, I thought I draw a Koala. I'm describing myself as an animal. That's what Yoongi and my therapist thinks of me sometimes, he said I've been getting better a bit." Namjoon said as he thought of his hyungs nice compliments. "Haha Yoongi said it's also because I like to sleep too." Namjoon said as he showed a tiny smile and giggled. "Aww, haha, that's cute. Koala." Penny said as she smiled and finished her art.

Ok I hope he likes it. Here goes nothing. Penny said as she cleanly tore her paper from the side of the canvas.

"Here you go Namjoon." Penny said as she handed him the picture. "I hope you like it." Penny said nervously handing it to him.

"If you don't like it, i can explain-"

"Penny this is amazing. I love how you did it, and how you did the shading. Your an amazing painter." Namjoon said as he was looking at it closely and checking the shading out. "Thanks my mother used to like it when I painted her something." Penny said as she smiled at her happy memories. "She used to want me to grow up and be an artist." Penny said as she looked down. 

"But I don't think that's gonna happen since I'm stuck in this place." Penny said as she looked around the art room and sighed. I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry Jae. Penny thought as she looked at her paintings. "Don't say that." Namjoon said as her patted her back. "You'll get out of here. If you really try. And like what my mom always told me." Namjoon said as he turned her around to look at her. "Hard work always pays off. And sometimes you need to have something to help inspire you." Namjoon said cupping her cheeks.

"Yeah you're Namjoon." Penny smiles at his choice of words. "But you have to do that too. So we can get out of here together." Penny said holding her hand out for him. "Deal." Namjoon smiled at her request.

But there was one thing he was curious aboutOf the painting.

"But why is there a dog there?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Because whats mans best friend?" Penny asked. "A dog I think." Namjoon said un too certain Kind of tone. "Correct. A dog is a loyal companion that people use to rely on." Penny said as she thought back of her past dog PomPom. "When their owner is sad or happy. They Want to be there with them. That's how a true best friend is supposed to be. You be there for each other." Penny said blushing at her cheesy description. What if he doesn't like it? What if he takes it the wrong way? Way to go Penny, you scared another one off. Penny thought as she waited for an answer.

"I love it." Namjoon said as he smiled and complimented her picture. "You are correct for everything you said." Namjoon said as he got his paper and handed it to her. "Whenever you sad. Look at this koala and think of hugs." Namjoon smiled and side hugged Penny while trying to hide his rosy red cheeks. "Thank you Namjoon, this is really sweet." Penny said as she smiled and looked at him.

~Namjoon's POV

I love her back story of this painting. Namjoon said as he was looking at, that was hanging on his wall.

But like our deal too. We want to get out of here. If I get out of here first I will be right there by her side to get her out. I love this girl even though she's been through a lot and yet she's been getting better and staying positive. I can learn a few things from her. Namjoon thought as he looks up at the ceiling.

"Someone's happy." Yoongi said as he sat on the recliner next to him eating leftover cake. "Hyung! When did you get here?" Namjoon asked in complete shock. Oh no he'll suspect something. That's another reason why I don't want to leave. Yoongi got up from his seat and walked to get a water bottle. Yoongi Is my best friend. I don't want to leave him. "Hey Yoongi-Hyung." Namjoon said in a shy tone. "Hmm Joonie." Yoongi said as he looked up at him. "Um. How would you feel if, if I was released. Like I was better."

Yoongi thought for a moment. He actually didn't like thinking about it. But he always tried to stay positive. He wanted Namjoon to get better. So he can be like the other kids. He wants Namjoon to be different and do good in the world and have a family. "I would be happy. But you would have to visit me at times though."  Yoongi said showing his Gummy smile. Namjoon sighs with some relief. "Ok great." Namjoon smiled.

"By the way. Your mother is coming tomorrow."

 PomPom!

PomPom!

Sksbdnsh OMG POMSKYS ARE SO CUTE!!!!