~°|♡Chapter Two♡|°~

"B-Bunny..?" Sophie breathed out in wondrous astonishment, her glistering, emerald green hues grew enlarged in sheer disbelief- practically larger than life itself.

"Nice to see your face again, Ankle-Biter."

゚・:*。♡。*:・゚

Bunny was just as she remembered to exact, precise detail. A six to seven foot tall bunny with the softest grayish-blue fur, mesmerizing flower-like designs imprinted on both his forehead and broad shoulder blades. She recalled back to how she used to trace the patterns in his soft fur with the tips of her tiny, slender fingers. His bright, glimmering emerald-green eyes were the coloration of spring itself, glowing beautifully even in the darkness. He still wore his leather bracers set with glistening amber-orange stones, a single-strap holster with which carried his wickedly awesome boomerangs, and smooth leather wrappings on his two feet. Enchanted and almost spellbound, Sophie gazed wondrously at his entire form again, mostly his fluffy visage, and tenderly admired the beauteous sight before her very eyes.

Suddenly, though, a wearied weakness struck to the knees that held her being up and she soon found herself helplessly tumbling over her very own two feet. She gasped sharply and sealed her vision behind her eyelids in response. But before she could make an unpleasant collision to the ground below her weight, a solidified grip formed on her hips, hoisting her back upon a proper balance of regulation.

"Woah! Careful there,"

When her eyes became exposed back to the environs surrounding around her, she realized that Bunny lurched forwards and secured his arms around the slender area of her waist in protection. He still smiled down at the teenager and assisted her back to regaining her sense of bodily control.

"Are you okay, Sophie?" he queried delicately.

"I-I'm..." she stammered; lips aquiver and eyes expansive from such amazement.

"I-I-I can't believe it! Bunny, it's you! It's really, really you!" she exclaimed in pure disbelief, the most broadened smile displayed onto her fair complexion, revealing her crooked set of teeth. "Bunny..! Oh, my Goodness! Oh, My— It's been so long! I-.. I,"

Sophie was at an utter loss for words, temporarily unable to speak proper English from the sheer astonished amazement she was undergoing at that juncture of time. To say she was enthralled and completely mind-boggled was the understatement of the century.

"I'm lost for words...! I'm just so... so..."

Her eyes glossed with the swelling of teardrops, her breathing slightly erratic and mouth agape. She couldn't contain her exuberant burst of happiness- elation coursing right through each fibre of her essence. She squealed out boisterously as her slim arms slithered their way around Bunny's muscular yet soft torso. She nestled her face in his warm chest, smiling widely as she wholeheartedly embraced him after such a long time. Tears of happiness slipped down her face and she choked out a hearted laugh. At first, he was taken aback by the suddenness. His heart rate quickened instinctively and his breathing trembled in his throat. He'd forgotten how much he loved hugging Sophie. His eyes shined with the very smallest dosage of tears and he unravelled the hugest smile on his face.

"Sophie..." he whispered out weakly, but with a distinct hint of surging happiness.

He didn't hesitate at all; his arms embosomed her sides as he lovingly embraced her back. He simpered and squeezed her back, not wanting the meaningful moment they shared to end. The loneliness he felt all those years without having Sophie around crept up to him. A single lone tear trickled from his eye and soaked into his fur not long after. He missed the feeling of her soft arms around him. He missed her cutesy childish giggle and beaming smile that brought happiness and sparks of hope even in the tombs of shadowy darkness. He missed it all. Every single thing.