NOTE TO READ

IF YOU WERE HIM is a novel I want to write. No other reason at all, I just want to write this. If there may be a reason, it could be that I was just inspired of several books and dramatic movies I've read and watched. The story will tackle things related to law.

          This novel is free to be read here. Any comments that are seen and deemed unnecessary will be deleted right away. If you will see mistakes ahead, please do let me know so I can fix it.

          No one is allowed to copy or distribute this work, otherwise you will be subjected to stealing someone's property. Anything you read here is owned by the writer (thefirespeaks) himself, take note.

          Mind that all characters in this novel are fictitious and any resemblance to real people, alive or dead, is purely coincidental. Also, names, businesses and events in this novel may either be crafted from the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

          If you want to talk or contact me, you can leave a message on my inbox or on my gmail account (nathanielpluvio@gmail.com).

Thank you! Have a great day!

Warning: R-18 [Mature Themes Ahead]

Date Started: 04/09/19
Date Finished: 05/31/19