Chapter 1: 2009 an alleyway 12.45pm

12.45pm, and I'm in an alleyway, you can chastise me about not going to school, but I don't care, the school don't either, I 'spose it's cos I'm different, I can turn people into brainwashed zombies - they can do simple stuff like tying shoes, but can't think of anything original - I also watched as my parents were killed. I hate my life so I just skip school and sit in alley doing nothing but think, or daydream whatever. I do it all day thinkin' 'bout stuff like magic and mythical creatures, not that it's important. I'm normally immersed in thinking but today - for some unknown reason - I was bored. So I was staring at the clock on the diner wall through a tiny window quarter to. I was so busy looking I didn't notice the man until he tapped me on the shoulder. "What?" I spat at him "I need you to come with me Allen, please" he says holding out his hand for me to take. To me he looks 20, 21 he wore 'normal' clothes but I knew he was one of those young social workers. The ones that try to be your mate an' then they take you to those social service places. "Go away!" I yell hitting him hard in the ribs "stop!" He pleas, but I don't listen "just cos I'm a freak ain't mean you can take me away!" I roar "no! Listen to me!" He yells, for some reason I stop. "Why should I?" I snarl the guy adjusts his jacket "cos I'm from 2056" I blink "'scuse me?" I wasn't entirely sure I heard him right. "I'm from the future" he confirms "bull" I snarl. He sighs "you're special Allen, I need you to save the world" I look at him "why should I?". He smiles weakly "trust me, without Earth is doomed"

"Don't hurt me" I retort. The guy snarls and grabs my neck "listen Allen I didn't travel back 47 years just to be to NO!" He yells at me "I'm not the one you shoulda asked then"

"You are" he replies calmly. "Why's that?" I ask "cos you're the only one who can beat yourself" he answers releasing my neck.

"How can I beat myself?" I ask when we reach the persons home "using your powers" he said as if it was obvious. "What powers?and how?" I ask, he looks at me arching his eyebrows "you really don't know?" He asks back, I roll my eyes "yeah I do I was just asking 'cos I felt like it, no! Of course I don't know!"

"Ughh!" He complains chucking his arms in the air "I'll show you soon, but first we have to go back and make sure that none of this happens" I look at him strangely "uhhh...ok? Why?" He replies with "it's the only way" whatever that means! "Hold on to me" he instructs I nod holding his arm "wait, what's your name?" I ask as we start doing whatever he wanted to do. I think I hear him say "Leroy"

A/N woah! Just woah, it has been forever since I've last updated this! So if you liked this chapter, even if the delay from previous parts was forever vote for it, comment on it and follow me ~ Dylstylez