Chapter 3: 2030 Un-Chartered Island 1.00pm

"I don't know" Leroy finally says. I sigh "well how 'bout you tell me what I can do" I suggest "yeah, but you're too, uh, young to preform some of it" he says "ok?" I reply confused out of my mind, Leroy just touches my chest and I start to age about 20 years, "you're 30 now" he tells me after he stops "ok" I say "So...um considering the fact that I have kind of missed the last 20 years, do you think I could get up to terms?" I ask Leroy, he nods in agreement. "Not much happened from 2009 to 2015, but in 2016 North Korea started world war 3, which lasted until 2024, the war was devastating, nukes were used, new weapons were made from anything and everything" Leroy pauses for a bit allowing me to take in what he has said so far. "Once the war had finished North Korea secluded itself from the world by building a giant wall around its borders, nothing, absolutely nothing got in or out. " Leroypaused again before starting on the future, in 2030 a spaceship returned from a 20 year trip to Mars." Supposedly it was really awesome that a spaceship came back, all in one peice and with all 3 spacemen, but they had accidentally brought an extremely contagious disease. That is how Leroy can time travel and stuff, so I'm told. The disease gave people weird abilities such as teleportation and telekinesis, although a few people managed to not get the disease. In 2035 a group by the name of Enity attacked the America-Europe Governing and Intelligence Services [AEGIS] blaming them for the world-wide disease, although AEGIS wasn't around when the mission was started, created or whatever you call it. AEGIS retalliated and a war has been going on ever since.

"So" I start after Leroy finishes "you were, or well are part of AEGIS and I was - well,am - part of Entity." Leroy nods "yes, but what is surprising is the fact that many of your powers weren't obtained by infection" he says "wait how?" I ask "I still don't get it either" Leroy admits. "Time paradox"

"what?" Leroy says slightly startled, "that's what I was trying to say earlier" I begin "I wanted to know how we still, like uh, um, know each other, because we like stopped us from meeting one another, so, logically, at least I think it's logical, we woulda made a time paradox. Leroy sighs "Well like I said before, we techincally don't exist" he pauses for a bit attempting to find the right words "Think of time and space a one big giant stream, right, so basically we have jumped onto a new smaller stream running parralell to the big stream, at some point they'll have connected. And that makes it so we exist, but not on the same stream, if you get it" he finishes.

A/N Hello there, sheesh I haven't updated this in ages! But I just want to say that I mean no offense to North Koreans at all. And just don't worry if you are confused about the time space non-existing thingie, it gave me a headache writing it! Though if you still liked the chapter you better not forget to vote, comment and follow, see ya later ;P ~ Dylstylez