Chapter 9, 2056, San Fransisco, 2.15pm

"Woah" I say when we land "was...um..this pla-" I start "San Fransisco" Leroy names the place "ok well was uh San Fransisco always like this?" I ask motioning to the destroying buildings and roads. "No, it was nuked in world war 3" Leroy explains "oh" I say. I point at a red bridge where the fighting seems to be "that's Gollden Gat Bridge it's where we need to go" Leroy instructs "but it's red!" I complain Leroy laughs a bit and says "well maybe the were colour blind when they named it or something" I roll my eyes. "We should go down now then" I say "armour first" Leroy says waggling his 'pointer' finger, I nod "'spose that makes sense."

We rode bikes down to the bridge. "Uh... do I look like me?" I ask "nope he's 6 foot 3, muscular as anything and has a major tan"

"so that guy" I say pointing at a man towering over the rest, an exact match for Leroy's loose description Leroy nods and wishes me some good luck. I'm stuffed I think as I walk over to him/me who was chucking cars around like plush toys.

I reached him quickly and summoned a spear, using it to whack his thigh, he/I/not really I looked down at me and snorted "try that on someone who'll feel it" he chuckles and flings a car axle at me. I barely escape it. I chuck my spear at him, but of course it goes nowhere near 'im "great" I mumble "hey idiot, how 'bout before I whack you're brains out I'll be nice and ask ya name" he says "Allen" I say as confidently as I can, the guys smirk is replaced by a look of shock as it dawns on him he is me/I am him but he composes himself and looks to the sky shouting "you think this'll work, this stupid plan of yours don't ya Neil, well IT WON"T! so say goodbye to your buddy" he smiles and turns to me lifting a lampost straight out of the bridge. The last thing I remember is the post rocketing towards me.