c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 5

It was a Saturday and I was laying down on my sofa waiting for Noah and josh to get back..where the hell are they? They had told me about these yakuza guys but they haven't been seen about recently...I heard the door ring and there stood Noah completely fine.
"Are you kidding me!?! You just show up after 2 days I was worried Noah! I don't know what happened to you and I-" he cut me off by wrapping his arms round me and holding on tight
"Never do that again" I mumbled into his shoulder
"I'll try not to" I playfully hit his shoulder
"Where is josh?"
"He's with William and chris their coming over soon"
"Of course they are" I was wearing chris' hoodie that I was not ready to give back. It was extremely comfortable but came up to my lower thigh so more like a dress. We heard another knock on the door so I decided to go get them all a beer and set them on the counter. Chris smirked at my choice of clothing, William mouthed "you like chris" which I rolled my eyes too and josh was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. While the others were talking chris came over to me, I was in the kitchen sitting on the table with my legs dangling off the edge.
"Nice outfit"
"Thank you! I borrowed it off this creep that is so weirdly obsessed with hooking up with whores"
"Hey sometimes their not"
"gross" I scrunched up my nose and he put his hands on either side of my face
"You're so cute" he smiled
"I bet you say that to every girl schistad"

"Nice outfit" "Thank you! I borrowed it off this creep that is so weirdly obsessed with hooking up with whores""Hey sometimes their not""gross" I scrunched up my nose and he put his hands on either side of my face"You're so cute" he smiled "I bet ...

I spun on my heels and jumped onto joshs lap
"So hows your life going" I asked William
"Well getting threatened by the Yakuza boys isn't that great but other than that I'm doing ok" he said sarcastically
"They threatened you?"
"With knives" William added
"Chris, William and Noah. They had a odd respect for josh they didn't want to fight him. It seems like they were..almost scared.."
"I hope you guys don't bump into them again...except chris he can run in screaming if he'd like" the boys laughed while chris was holding a fake shocked look
"I'm joking chris I love you really" i blowed him a kiss
"You love me so much that you will hook up with me?"
"Pfff wow don't go too far" I yawned and covered my face with a pillow.
"Tired?" Josh asked
I hummed in response and laid down in between William and josh and fell asleep really quickly. William laid the girls head on his lap while her breathing got heavier.
Noah and Scarlett's Mom came into the room and saw her sleeping
"Oh thank god you're back" she sighed in relief
"You know I can take care f myself what were you worried about?" Noah scoffed
"It wasn't you I was worried about, Scarlett didn't sleep at all since you were gone. You've never really been apart expect for when you were 6 and she was at a sleepover and you cried you're eyes out for most of the night"
They all peered down at the sleeping Scarlett.
Chris got up and picked the girl up. "I'll be back in a second"
"What are you-" josh started
"I'm putting her in her bed" he reassured the group and went upstairs to where he had been told by Noah that this was her room.
He tucked her in and tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes.
"Sweet dreams, baby girl" he kissed her forehead lightly but what he didn't know was that Scarlett's mother was watching with a soft smile on her face.