c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 26

I heard a knocking on the door at 2 am so I decided to go open it, knowing it was the boys. They all enveloped me in hugs once I opened the door.
"Chris made sure that you all had you're own rooms and the other penetrators have there's down the hall" they nodded and slumped off to bed except for josh.
"Want me to help you get back to sleep" I nodded and my eyes kept slowly blinking as if I was going to go to sleep any second. He sat on the sofa and put a pillow on his lap and I laid my head down. He placed his furry blue blanket on top of me. He had that blanket ever since he was born. His mom bought him it before she died and it helps him sleep.
He played with the ends of my hair, curling them round his finger, until I fell asleep.
———————————————
"Wake up everyone's arrived now. They are all having breakfast by the campfire" William said once he entered me and chris' room. How did I get in here? I groaned
"Wake up!!!" William whisper yelled in my ear
"I'm up! I'm up!" I said frantically getting up and walking towards mine and chris' room

 How did I get in here? I groaned"Wake up!!!" William whisper yelled in my ear"I'm up! I'm up!" I said frantically getting up and walking towards mine and chris' room

I wore something cute and summery but then put a bomber jacket over myself since the weather still had a cold breeze.
"Come on baby everyone's waiting" chris moaned.
"I'm coming!" I yelled and after putting on a coat of lipgloss I was out of the door and chris immediately intertwined our fingers. My lips curved into a smile as I felt the warmth of chris hand in mine.
"Their going to kill us for being late" chris laughed and I admired him from afar
We got to the bonfire where everyone was having breakfast . I wasn't a big fan on breakfast, even if it's supposed to be the biggest meal, I usually only ate an apple and a lot of the time I forget. It's very unhealthy I know but sometimes I can't help it. Chris knew about this and always tried to make me food for breakfast. I sat down since chris went to get food for the both of us and I started talking to Isak.
———————————————
It was now 3 o'clock and the sun heated the sky. Everyone had decided to play with water guns and I couldn't wait. I had caught a slight tan from laying on the grass talking to Isak and now I couldn't be happier. I grabbed a mini water gun thinking everyone else had the same ones but once he game had started I saw William and Noah with huge ones.
"It's cold!!" I squealed once he locked eyes on their targets; me. They kept squirting me until I had a chance to hide behind a tree. I wonder where chris went- before I could even finish that sentence I felt another cold squirt on my back and I let out a childish squeal.
"Chris!!" I laughed spotting his cheeky grin. I tried to hide behind the tree but he caught me by the waist and fell on top of me.
He let out a sigh and then smiled.
"I love you Scarlett" his perfect teeth were on display as he grinned at me from above. My mouth broke into the biggest smile and I pecked his lips.
"I love you too chris"
"Awww how cute" we both turned our heads and saw Noora and William taking pictures. I pushed my face into chris' chest, hiding my embarrassment

 I pushed my face into chris' chest, hiding my embarrassment

Scarlett-you're such an ass:) ps. Love you big bro🤭❤️
Liked by 382,927 users

Noah- awww love you too sis❤️
Noora- goals!
Chris- Noah and Noora have quite similar names
William- @chrisschistad it took you that long to realise that?
92,922 comments