c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 23

I was laying opposite chris as we kept talking. It was 2am , 5 hours after he had turned up at my house and we hadn't stopped talking.
"We need to talk about what we are" chris finally said and gazed back up at my eyes.
"Ugh I-"
"I'll start" chris chuckled
"I really like you Scarlett Martinez. I-" he let out a sigh
"

I have....I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life. And the thing is everybody kind of accepted that.. but you...Jesus. You. You didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually beloved that I was enough...Til I met you. And then you made me believe it too. So uh... I need you"  chris finished up and looked up innocently into my gaze. A tear had found its way out of my eye and I kissed chris with all the love and passion I had in me.
" Scarlett Martinez will you be my girlfriend finally?"
"Yes yes yes!" I showered his face with kisses while he laughed.
"No matter what chris schistad I am not giving up on you" our faces were inches apart and his hands found its way to my waist pulling me closer as mine went to his face. We kissed slowly and as we did i straddled myself on his lap as we kept kissing. He found the hem of the dress I was wearing and quickly took it off. While I took his shirt off, he kissed my neck and soft moans escaped my lips. I undid his zipper and his trousers were quickly token off. You can imagine what happened next...
———————————————
It had been a week being chris' girlfriend and everything was going perfect. We stole secret kisses during breaks, he sent me cute messages and he had came round my house 5 times this week. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I excused myself and unlocked my phone.
Chris💞-

Babygirl❤️-I'm joking!!!

Babygirl❤️-
I'm joking!!!

Chris💞-
You've broken my heart🙁

Babygirl❤️
How can I make it up to you🙂

Chris💞-

I laughed to myself and then switched my phone off

I laughed to myself and then switched my phone off. Wow he's such a cutie😊 I looked up and saw Noah and josh looking at me confused and I just shrugged and they mirrored my actions then laughed at each other. I swear they act like 3 year olds sometimes. I rolled my eyes and then jumped into joshs arms. I really had missed him for the past few days..

 I really had missed him for the past few days

Scarlettmartinez- I love you Noah❤️😊

Chris- did Noah steal you're phone again?
Scarlett- pfff no...
William- give me my phone back!!! -Scarlett on Williams phone
Josh- no give me my phone back!!! - William on josh' phone
Isak- what the hell is going on... cute pic tho...

I was laying down on the sofa while Isak kept talking to me about algebra.
"Isaakkkkk I'm boredddd" I groaned
"Fine, if we get ice cream then can we study?"
"Yes!" I sprung up from the seat and grabbed isaks hand. The ice cream shop was only a few blocks away so Isak decided to piggy back me there. I kept laughing till my sides hurt and that made Isak fall over.
"Are you okay?" He asked me. I touch my cheek and see blood. I grabbed my mirror and saw a thin line of blood on my cheek where the cut was.
I burst into laughter and so did Isak until we finally got up. And Isak dragged me with him inside. Once we got there we sat in a booth and I ordered vanilla ice cream while Isak ordered chocolate.
"Thank you for buying me ice cream" I smiled at Isak and he smiled back
"No problem bestie"
"Scarlett!!" We turned around and saw chris. I glared at her since she didn't stop vilde and sana from getting kicked out from the russbuss but she just ignored me.
She had a ice cream in her hands and pushed me to the side so she could sit down.
"Hey Isak I've missed you" she winked and I tried to contain my laughter. She got the spoon and tried to lick/suck it sexually but that failed miserably.
"Well that was a HUGE turn off" Isak laughed and I burst into giggles
"Chris chris as much as I dislike you at the minute, you're doing it all wrong" I grabbed my spoon and did it the right way and she rolled her eyes
"Turn on!" Isak ticked the air. Chris moved out of the seat and left the shop.