c̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 34

Scarlettmartinez- Noah decided to third wheel us yesterday Liked by 192,927 users

Liked by 192,927 users

Noah- just observing
Chris- it was still fun though
Josh- sibling goals!
Noora- Hey that's my bedroom!
William- ooooo

"Scarlett!!!" Isak came running to me while I was eating lunch with Noora and Eva.
"Whats Isak?" He looked scared and it made me stop breathing for a few seconds
"You need to come quick! Kai has got into a fight and we can't make him stop" I nodded and got up to run after Isak. I ran into the courtyard and saw jonas and Kai fighting.
"What the hell is going on?!?" I asked Isak
"I don't know I came here and they were fighting"
"KAI STOP" Blake yelled. Blake and Noah were trying to rip the two apart.
"What are you doing?" I whispered. I watched as josh had came in and held both his arms back and Noah and Blake held back jonas. Kai looked furious, he was thrashing about in Josh' arms once he finally escaped I ran in front of him before he got to jonas.
"Kai Stop!!" I stood in front of him but his chest kept rising and he was red in the face.
I didn't know what to do so I did a thing I didn't expect me to do. I wrapped my arms round him and held him. I hugged him all the time but I didn't expect now to be a time.  He was stiff for a few seconds until his shoulders slumped his face went his normal colour and he was calm.
"Come on you need to get out of here before the principle shows up" he nods and kisses my cheek then leaves the school.
"Where did he go" a very out of breath teacher gasps out to me
"That way" I pointed to the opposite of where he went and she thanked me and left. I giggled with excitement and went off to go find chris but I couldn't find him anywhere.
———————————————
"Hurry up! We're going to be late" Noah groaned and I laughed
"I'm done! I'm done!" I ran down the stairs in my dress for the party tonight

 ———————————————"Hurry up! We're going to be late" Noah groaned and I laughed"I'm done! I'm done!" I ran down the stairs in my dress for the party tonight

He threw me a bottle of water and my medicine which was three pills. I swallowed them and then got into his car. I recently bought a jeep since it's a big car that I could go in road trips with. Once we got to the party I immediately sit chris but he looks the other way. What is going on with him? I move one step towards him and then he storms off...
"William, do you know what's wrong with Chris?" I asked him. He was sitting on the sofa looking bored
"No, he hasn't said anything to me" I shrugged and then went towards where I saw him last but what I don't think of was what to expect. I turn the corner expecting to find chris alone so I could speak with him but instead I find him with two girls with their lips all over him. My hand moves shakily to my mouth and tears fall down my cheeks.
"C-Chris?" I say his name and it breaks my heart to.

"I-I-I" he stutters. I fall back a bit but get caught by someone. I look back and it's William holding me up. I twist his arm and hug him while I cry into his chest.
He wraps his arms round me shoulders and Noah stormed into chris direction with a red face. He immediately goes to punch chris and succeeds as it sent chris a few feet back from where he once stood.
"HOW DARE YOU" he yelled I'm chris' face and before could attack even more josh pushes him out of the house
"Why did you do that?" Noah growled at josh
"Because Scarlett needs us right now and not to be fighting and wasting our time"
It felt like my heart had shattered to a million pieces.
And I didn't know what to do, I was shaking since that was my only reaction to this event.

"I want to go away" "Say the place and we'll go"

"I want to go away"
"Say the place and we'll go"