Chapter 10

Jimins POV

So he's an artist?

   It was him. He drew that. He's not only an artist, he's a great artist, a skilled artist. I would have never thought that he would have such a delicate hand, or that he was so dedicated, every part looked so carefully sketched.

   I never made it to the recording studio, I stayed staring and capturing every detail of the drawing for what seemed like forever. So, afterwards I went home. Til this second I still haven't stopped thinking about it.  Even in class, as I am right now, it's the only thing I'm focused on.

   It wasn't long before the teacher dismissed us and I realized I have no notes. I slump in my chair, ready to ask a random student for notes and embarrass myself when I feel someone sit next to me. I turn slightly unsure but I'm met with a smiley face, "Didn't take any notes?"

   I shake my head, "Am I that obvious?" I chuckle.

   "Well, I sit behind you and didn't see you even make an attempt to write anything down," he laughs in return.

   "Yeah," I blush, "you wouldn't mind lending me your notes would you?"

   "Of course not, those were my intentions anyways," he takes his notes out and hands them to me, "I'm Taemin by the way," he extends his hand.

   "Jimin," I smile, shaking his hand, "well, thank you for the notes," I stick them into my book.

   We begin walking out of the classroom, seeing that we were the only to left in there, and our professor wouldn't stop staring at us.

   "You're welcome, just please return them."

   "Of course, thank you again," I wave and turn the opposite direction from him.

I should walk back to my dorm but I just had to go see the sketch, the temptation is eating me alive. Walking to the visual arts department I stop again in front of the display outside the classroom. Staring at this piece never gets old, this isn't the only time I've visited the display, I have been here almost everyday after Saturday.

As I get ready to depart from the illustrations I quickly glance into the classroom, for no particular reason. A certain student catches my attention. There sitting in the far back corner is the artist himself, Jungkook.

I watch him intently as he sways his hands across his paper so freely. His eyebrows scrunched creating small lines between his eyebrows, his bottom lip captured by his teeth. I've never seen him look so concentrated.

I hadn't realized how long I was staring until his professor dismissed them and he caught my eyes as he was packing up, already making his way out the class. Jumping I rushed away from the class desperately trying to get to my dorm. My journey was cut short when I bumped into a hard chest, arms wrapping around my waist to keep me in place. I shyly look up after feeling the familiar arms, "sorry," I squeak out.

"We need to stop meeting like this," Taehyung smiles, I laugh lightly.

"Why are you over here? You don't have any art classes," he pulls a confused face.

   "I-," aware that Jungkook is passing by us, I change focus a little to catch him peer at us with a slightly turned head, "I was just passing by, heading to my dorm actually."

"Mind if I walk with you?" He asks, taking his lip ring between his teeth, staring me in the eye.

   "No I don't mind," I smile and he returns the gesture and takes my book from my hands, it's then that I take in the paint trailing up his arms.