𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 

𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇

𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

Teams of the 100 looked through the now rubble and decay of the Exodus ship and people onboard. Clarke's face was emotionless as she looked around calmly. Bellamy as usual, ordered people around, Finn and Raven together while Veronica was searching for survivors alone. Veronica passed a charred boot fallen to the side. Her hands ran over the laces and worn heel. Seeing such inhumane things just violated her in a way she didn't like.

"Clarke shouldn't be out here."

"Her mom was on the ship. She wants answers. You want to help her, find me the black box, hard drives, anything that'll explain why this ship crashed."

Veronica circled what seemed to be the rear end of the ship, smelling the strong scent of fuel under her nose. Her cheek had a light scar on it, seeing as how quick it healed she was glad it wasn't more than a scratch.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming. Just a matter of when."

"Can you blame them?" The two continued arguing once more, Raven soon joining in.

"Jesus, do they ever stop arguing?" Kneeling down, Veronica noticed a bright pink puddle of some mysterious liquid. The color was stunning and Veronica couldn't help but get closer. The odor reeked and she figured that's what smelled. She lifted a finger, slightly dipping it in the liquid rubbing it between her fingers.

"Veronica stop!" She turned to Raven's voice, backing up as she examined the liquid herself.

"Is it rocket fuel?" Clarke asked.

"Hydrazine, highly unstable in its nonliquid form. If this stuff meets fire we're all pink mist. Fire in the hole!" The dark-haired girl dipped a rock in the pink, throwing it towards a small fire a couple of feet ahead.

Woah!

Veronica's cheeks burned realizing she could've easily blown her hand off for being curious. She looked down at her still wet hand in shock."We need to clear the area." She heard shuffling and saw Bellamy walking closer to her. He grabbed her wrist pulling it up and wiping her fingers against his shirt. 

"I-"

"Don't touch anything else." Veronica opened her mouth to speak but was cut off once again.

"But-"

"Got it?" 

"Fine." She groaned following behind him.

"Okay then. We move in formation, no straggling. Weapons hot. We got to get back before dark." Fortunately for them, they did make it back before dark. Unfortunately, when they reached their walls, they had a surprise in stock.

"Where is he?" Blake's goonies hoarded him with excess information on the intruder and his status.

"Who? What's going on?" Veronica tried pushing through the teens standing tall with guns, but no such luck.