Chapter 8

PLEASE FOLLOW AND VOTE X

---

I woke up smiling as crazy remember what happened last night. After the kiss we just cuddled on the coach until we started dozing off. It was perfect. Does this mean we are a couple now? Or was that just a onetime thing, it can’t be. I looked at my phone and  got a tweet from Jai. “ @Faithxx  Are you awake? ;)” I  giggled like a loser and decided to not reply and get ready didn’t want him to see me like a monster , my hair was all over the place.

---

“What’s for breakfast?” Skip asked.

“ I don’t know hoping you would know since you’re going to make it.” I joked.

“Yeah Skip why don’t you make us ALL breakfast, cause you love us that much.” James said.

“ No way I’m attempting to use the stove, I don’t want you guys to die, I love you that much.” Skip smirked.

Everyone started laughing and we decided to eat some normal cereal.

---

“ Faith want to go out today?”  Jai asked.

“ I can’t I promised Lilly I’ll go shopping with her today, we are finally going to hang out.”

“Oh.. it’s okay then have fun.”

Jai was upset as I can tell by his respond, I didn’t want to leave him more than 2 mins but it was the first time I can hang out with a girl friend. I looked at him before I was going to leave sitting on the couch with the guys, I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek and whispered “ I’m sorry.” He smiled and nodded letting me know it’s okay. I forgot that the guys were in the room and all they were doing were ‘awing’ . I left the door because Lilly was waiting for me outside.

“ Faith and Jai sitting in a tree K I S S I N G”  Luke and James began singing

“ Shut up” Jai blushed.

“ Are you guys dating now?” Beau asked.

“ I don’t know we haven’t confirmed it.”

“ It seems like she thinks you are.” Skip chuckled.

---

“ So Beau told me that you and Jai have been close. Do you have feelings for him?” Lilly asked me in the car.

“ Oh not you too! Yes, we do hang out because he just broke up with his girlfriend and I just wanted to be a nice friend. He is sweet and I think I like him a bit but is it too soon?”

“ Why don’t you ask him?”

I thought about what Lilly said and I remembered that I kissed Jai before I left. OMG  what was I thinking. I totally forgot  the boys were there. What were they thinking after I left? What was Jai thinking about? I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Faith: Hey! I just realized what I did before I left, I didn’t know what I was doing.

Jai: Haha! Its okay, their just sad that you didn’t give them a goodbye kiss.  x

Faith: Haha give them one for me. ;)

Jai: No way! But I hope I get more good bye kisses more often. ;)

Faith: Would I get them in return?

Jai: But I would give them on the lips xx.

Faith: (:

Jai: Have fun girlfriend. ;)

Faith: I will boyfriend. <3

Its official we’re together. Wow this happened so fast.  Was I dreaming?

--- 

“It’s official guys.”

“What?” Luke, Beau, James, Skip said.

“Faith and I are together.” He smiled.

The guys jumped on Jai playfully hitting him.

OW! GET OFF MY BACK!!” He screamed.

“You guys are so cute, Faith is so cute she’s like our little sister, Jai.” Beau said.

“You better not break her heart or we will be upset.” Luke said.

“Hope she doesn’t break mines…” He said.