Chapter 14

It's really long. x

--- 

One week later…

I have the best boyfriend and friends in the whole world. Last night was the best day of my life. I spent the day with friends, fans, Jai and Cia, how could it have been any better. Jai is the legit love of my life. I can’t believe I did what I did last night with Jai.

One week ago…

“ Beau? Could I ask for a favour?”

“Yee Jai what’s up?”

“ I feel bad that we didn’t do anything special for Faith’s 19th birthday. I was planning on pulling a big surprise party here at this house. I’m asking you because you usually throw the bet party, I hate to admit.”

“That’s a great idea, I’ll invite fans and friends and beer oh my good it’s going to be awesome. Leave it all to me.”

“Thanks!”

Jais POV:

It’s my girlfriends birthday and I forgot, I still feel so upset from it because I forgot and most important I never even spent a minute with her on her special day. I had to make it up to her even though she wasn’t mad. I’ll ask Cia on what to buy her and Beau will arrange the party, all I have to do is make sure Faith does not find out.

“Hey Cia”

“Hey Jai, what’s up?”

“As you know Faith’s birthday passed and I really wanted to get her something special, do you mind coming with me to the mall to get her something?”

“Aw you’re so adorable, yeah let me just get ready, I’ll meet you down in five.”

I went downstairs to wait for Cia. While I was waiting I was hoping Faith won’t see me to ask where I was going to go.

“Hey boyfriend!”

Oh no…

“ Hey!” I grinned

She kissed me on the lips.

“Where are you going?” She questioned.

“ I’m going to take Cia out to the mall so we could hang out and get to know each other more.” I lied.

“Oh can I come!” She said

“I was hoping it could be me and Cia alone just so we can talk.” I tried covering it up.

“Okay fine” She gave me a weird look and started to walk away.

“Hey come here” I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

“You weren’t going to leave without giving me a goodbye kisses were you?”  I smiled.

She laughed and gave me a kiss.

---  

Cia and I were looking everywhere to find her the perfect gift and I found one. It was more then one gift but I really didn’t care of the price because it would mean so much to her.  Cia thought it was a good gift and she will really love it and I bought it.

“ You really love her don’t you?” Cia said

“ Yeah I really do.” I smiled