90.

Is she ready?

She starts kissing him back and holds his nape pulling him even more closer to her. Rosé tries to get an air in between their kisses because neither of them wants to break the kiss yet. The kiss gets deeper until Junhoe puts his right arm around her waist, she tries to kneel on the sofa then she finally break the kiss. Junhoe was looking up to her while rubbing his thumb against her exposed waist.

"Isn't it too early for this?" Rosé said caressing his right cheek while looking down at him. His eyes is sparkling and is full of desire and unfamiliar emotions she couldn't recognized.

"Not really. It's almost 11 in the morning."

"Yeah. Stop being sarcastic." She chuckled and comb his messy hair with her fingers.

Junhoe tighten his arm around Rosé's waist. She sit back on the sofa, placing her legs in his both sides making him sit in between her legs.

"Do you have any plans for today?" She asked.

He continue rubbing her waist that makes her released a shaky breath again. She hates the fact that she's liking it.

"Is cuddling with you the whole day a good plan?"

Rosé scoff a chuckle, "You're surprisingly clingy."

"Not really." He said and do the opposite by burying his face in Rosé's neck.

They didn't talked for a while. They stayed with the same position for a few minutes until Junhoe looks up to her. He just stare at her as if he's memorizing every detail of her face.

Rosé silently wished that this day won't end or just the time should run slow. What will happen tomorrow? Is she really prepared to let him go and wait for him until he comes back on April next year? Could she even take it not having any communication with him?

Of course. There's no doubt for that.

But just thinking that he'll be away from her, living in that place that made his life miserable makes her worry alot for him.

She doesn't really understand why he have to go back there. Junhoe doesn't gave her enough reason but she thought that she's not in the right place to just ask him things he's not comfortable to answer yet. But she trust him. She trust him that he'll come back for her.