The Leader of Tomiakas

There was a new leader of the tomizawa group tako was her name. The people told hanayama about it also baki was visitinng so they told him too.But what they didn't know is that tako is also with the hanayana group. She is the one that took care of the second generation. She could not speak or hear so she wrote down her words.For her hole life as kids she was even planing to make a blanket for him witch she is almost finished with but over here she uses the name tai insted of tako.

She loved kaoru when she was a kid. As a baby her first word was kaoru.Her parents were shocked and the hanayama family was there that day.They were surprised by there friend daughter saying there sons name. Then kaour came out and he was 3 years old. Kaoru kaoru kaoru there daughter said over and over.

It was no mistake that there daughter was attached to kaoru. They laughed at it then the family put tako on the ground near kaoru. She crawled to kaoru.Saying his name the familys said it was cute. She likes kaoru,they said it looks like kaoru has someone that likes him. She went to kaoru and put her hands up for him to pick her up.

When he did she was not really heavy. The family always came over,way they can be together are they would cry for each other.They always love each other they hanged out everyday. Then the friend of the hanayamas had to take there daughter like the sons had to go train for there life. Way they can get stronger to live without any help from antone. In five days it took she was not speaking to anyone.

When her first match came up they said win are be killed and it was against the strongest of the trainers.Then she dodged every attack that the trainer came up with. One attack from her's sent her flying into a 3 walls. The family herd of this and was sent to go get her they were not suspecting there daughter to ba so strong though. They kept her there for 15 years she exstablished a group.

Her group called the Tomiakas wich was her last name,sence she and the young lord had never seen each other in a while they didn't recognize one another. But tako remember him because she loved him more then anyone.She had seen him a few times in a magazine. Witch was so cool because she says he got even hotter.
She was in the kitchen cooking for his birtgday coming up.She also managed to make a blanket for him as she always wanted to do sence she seen him.

She remember his birthday, to celebrate it with him again was her dream to do. So she made sure of everything goes right for his birthday. After everyone left the room she went to the door and knocked and he said come in. She went in and went to his desk and gave a note witch said happy birthday he was surprised she new it was his birthday. When he asked she said i would never forget it sence we were kids. He didn't understand what she ment.

Then wrote  to her to sit down and she wrote down what she ment by that she sat down and told him about her being the leader of the tomiakas. Also her being the girl that was friends with him as a kid that her first word was his name.She also explained that she lied about her name and gave him a fake name her real name is Tako tomiakas. He kissed her knocking the desk in the process and sence she was really strong the kiss didn't hurt her. But sence he knocked something over his members of the group came to see what was up they openes the door to find there second generation kissing that woman.