Hearing your voice again

Today was the day we all gone to the Tomikas group to see how it was. Tako knew her brothers would be there. So she had to be alert for some kind of prank when they gone to the tatto parler. So when she opened the door she just turned the nob and pushed the door open. Then black slime and glue and some garbage came down. 

They people from the group said whats going on. Tako wrote calm down it was my brothers who did that they always do that.They do it  to me when i do something to them like teese them. Then her 13 brothers come by the door the door closed and nothing there.They open the door and began to scream. 

She had gone on the roof and gotten the mess by the door cleaned up. Then got some fethers and black tar. She dumped it on them when they opened the door. Kaoru and his members had backed up because of tako, papper saying what she would do to them. The brothers were now mad at her for it. 

She had gotten more feathers and dumped it on them.Her brothers were trying to get out of it to go give her a hug but they could not get to her because  of it. The members of both leaders laughed at them. Then tomikas group said that she would of seen through it. She also had a plan to do it to you guys,also now we know why she all wanted that stuff  for.

 Hanayama chuckled at that. He said he was wondering why that was on the roof. Then she goes in the back of the roof to go get a nother barel.It was not like the others she dropped it down on the ground. Then took out her phone to get a few pictures to post on facebook and stuff. 

Then she wrote on papper to kaoru, it said tell them that i will let them free if one of them can reach the barel. They tryed it but then tryed pushing eachother to the barel. They managed tro get one of them to get the barel. She then picked up the barel and pored te liquid to get them out of it.She got them up and told kaoru to tell them to go take a bath that they stink. 

They all yelled thats because of you. She then gotten through the door and went to a garden. The garden had lots of flowers and a hill too there were some  graves there. 7 graves there kaoru told his members to go inside and do something with the other group.He went meet tako were she was sitting by the grave of her familly. 

He said that he is sorry that they died they were nice people.She nodded and kissed kaoru she wrote lets go by the tree. He said fine, there was a blanket there they sat on that. She and kaoru amired the flowers here. Kaoru liked the flowers because tako loved it. 

She then wrote on papper to ask why he always cared for the flowers. He said its not the flowers i like so much, you like them so i like them too and they are quite butiful sight all together. Kaoru  took off those hearing aids and said try to hear me and say i love you.She wanted to tell him that she loved him but she couldn't so she began to cry a bit. Then she decided to try to hear and to tell him not on papper. 

She tryed saying i love you. But nothing came out then she took a breath and finally she managed to yell i love you too.She also heard her own voice too in which never heard in so many years. Kaoru smiled and said i new you could of if you tryed more. Then they shared a kiss. Then the members of both groups came to see what they heard. 

When they got there they seen there two young leaders showing there love. When they broke apart they heard tako say hey guys. They all were shocked to hear her voice her voice was sweet like the flowers and strong as her love to kaoru. Then tomikas group and hanayama group had both jumped on there leaders. Exspressing there love for there respected  young leaders.