Discovery Of A lost one

Tako and kaoru were now just getting up from there sleep. They had breakfust tako always made,though she didnt have to cook five meals anymore because Baki and kozou got there houses fixed.Then one of the members said that her 13 brothers came to give her something. She gone to see what it was it was a letter from Mortan her 4 years older brother. The letter said that i am alive and i wan't to see you at the Beach were mom and dad met tomorrow at 3:57 pm.

After reading it she got up and went to tell kaoru that she got a letter. He asked where it was from? All what she said it was from someone that she thought was dead her older brother Mortan. Kaoru asked what it was he wrote about. She said that the letter told her were to meet him to finally see one another.

Where dose it say to go to? It said to meet him at where are parents met. Tako began to cry. Knowing that a family member was alive brung her tears of joy. Kaoru put his arms around her letting her cry it out.

After she finished crying she kissed her lover. He responded to it. There members left the room to give them sum privacy.Then kaoru said to follow him, that he has something to show her.She followed him and it led them going to where she had onced lived with her family. 

There was a house there. He said that he rebuild it himself. Also said that he build it way they can live here like her family did.To raise a family here instead of over there where he lives. She started to have tears in her eyes and huged kaoru and said yes thank you.

He bended down and kissed her. Then he broken apart to also tell her there is something behind the house too. He led her to the back of the house, she was so surprised by how many flowers there were.Kaoru new she loved flowers heven when she was a kid. Also there were grave stones of her mother and father and two brothers.

She asked how he new martan was alive? Karou just said he new because her brother called him. To tell him that he is alive and so is his sister.Then kaoru said that he thought you were dead when he could of find you. Then started to cry a bit and go on his knee holding you to his chest. 

Then he let you go and stayed on his knee and you staid sitting on the ground. He then pulled out from his breast bocket a box. He held it out and said that he thinks its time he asked you but not by are parents choice.To finaly get you a ring. He opend it and asked you to marry him. 

You put your hands on your mouth and shouted yes. He smiled and put the ring on your finger. He kissed you and you kissed back.Then he said that they will go back to his home until they get marryed. They will only go back to work there. Then they gone to sleep happy in the night.