Secret Takos birthday Party

We were talking to baki and he asked when is takos birthday. Scence kaoru just had his birthday.Kaoru said it is tommorow.She was born 2 days after my birthday.Tako was in all of her animals playing with them she. Tako aked kozue to play with her, she agreed.

They were playing with the new animals they got and the tiger toy she had.There were a pile of animals all together. Then tako said she never really had all of these animals until kaoru bought them.Her brothers use to take her animals and practice shooting them.Well thats mean, tako noded in agreement. I'm glad i live with kaoru are they would of just take them to shoot she wrote.
The girls laughed at the talk they just had and continue playing with the stuff animals. Kaoru and baki left the room an gone with all the members of there group also tomiakas group. They gone outside and were speeking scence they found out about her birthday.They decided to do a party for her.

They were going to go buy birthday balloons, cake,cupcakes,also drinks for the party.They were going to let her have a great 21 birthday. So it will be a good birthday for her.

The plan is kaoru will take her out on a date then. Also bring her to the park to spend more time with her.They had gone to the mall too buy her more stuff animals.The car they use was full so they had to drop off it then gone to the park to relax. Then they picked them up and gone to there brothers place scence the party was going to be there.

Her brothers made the cake perfect for her birthday scence they always ruied it.They loved to eat the cake before she gets there. But they fine with it just for this year. They hid behind some things in the house kaoru made her go first way they can yell surprise. She was surprised that they had a party she enjoyed.It the surprise was something she did not suspect that to happen.

They had cake they drunk some wine baki was there to him and kozue. They had a great day it was so much fun for tako to finally to get to eat the cake before them. It was a big cake for. Tako 21 cakes all together to feed tomiakas group and kaoru group. They had some fun,also they done a barbecue so they had a great night.

It was great birthday for tako. Everyone that didn't live they had gone home kaoru and tako decided to stay the night. Also the brothers gave them a separate.The brothers asked to take the stuffed animals.Tako wrote no way i am ever giving my stuffed animals to yall.

Then both  gone to there bed with there stuffed animals. Tako made the animals around kaoru. They were going to stay there until tomorrow she loved the way he looked with the animals. She said it was cute the way everything was.
They she said thanks for the birthday party it was great i love you good night.Good night and love you too tako.