The Mistoryes Undieing Woman

Baki and kozue had woken up kaoru and tako to see if they wanted to go see a movie. Baki said he pay for them too if they come with. They said ok but for them to leave way they can get dress.They gotten dress and had gone outside to see Kizaki holding the car door.Then said that baki and kozue have to ride with the other memmber.

They said ok then gone inside the car. They looked outside of the window watching buildings and people they pass. Then the car stops and they see they are at the movies,they hop out of the car. Then see baki and kozue waiting for them at the entrance. Kozue said she wanted to see this movie but baki dosent and we paid for the tickets so you too can see it.

Tako reads the ticket then shows it to kaoru then shows her begging face to kaoru to watch it. She wrote she been wanting to see this movie forever. Also her brothers don't want to watch it because of how childish it is. Which she dosen't know why they didn't agree scence they are all childish. Koru laughed and said he wanted to watch it for sometime too but only without the other members

She had now jumped up and down. Baki then asked if he really wanted to watch it. Kaoru said he had wanted to watch it but it was hard to get away from them. Kozue said she is jelouse because she wanted to watch it. But baki dosen't want to watch.

Then they picked a movie that many people said was supost to be good. They gone into the movie theter and gone to there place to watch the movie. Tako was jumping up and down excited to much to stay still. They seen kids go in with there mother and father's. They were behind a family that was friends of tako's uncle they talked for a bit then gone inside.

They had sat right next to each other. They asked what made them choose this movie kaoru said that they are both childish. The family laughed at that and said that they are a cute cupple. Then said that they are sorry of what happend to tako parents and three brothers Also about kaoru father and about his mother losing her life to cancer. She wrote it's alright they died when i was five years old.

Kaoru said his fathers died long ago and said he is sad for his mother life being taken away from her. They watched the movie then kaoru asked what happened to her familly. She wrote that she will tell him when they get home it will be much private then over here. He agreed they watched the movie till the end eating popcorn and drinking there drinks that baki had baught for them.

They had told Kizaki not to come pick them up scence they wanted to walk home. As they walked home they stoped somewhere tako gotten a call that said to meet them in a ally at murder street she hanged up the phone.Then wrote to koaru after they had shoped a bit then left the building. And that she met him at home he said. But she didn't know that kaoru was listining to the phone call.

He followed her and seen a man there he said long time no see kido. She noded.He then said that he knows you know he start the fire and that you survived it thanks to them. She nodded, then she did one of kaoru's roll kicks to his face he fell down then got up.He said you are not the only group that is strong. Then ran tako ran after him.

Koaru followed her and then seen her body get shot several times then fall to the ground. Bye kido as he was walking a way he heard movement behind him. Kaoru and her uncle was surprsed to see her get up and move then walk steadlly to him.Then she made a attacked her uncle he flew due to the strong punch and kick he got to the stomake. She still moved then walked up to him. She tryed to grab him.

Then more shots were struck to her body but she didn't even flinch then she walked closer to him. He moved back a few times she still continued to walk to him. Then she punched him then grabed him then holded him by the hair and split him in two. Then she took a  knifes  from her clothes and through it all at the people who had shot at her from the buildings they all died.Then she turned around and walked to kaoru and wrote i knew you followed me.  Now you know why i had to leave and go with another family because of my parents suden death. Also when i was kidnapped and was found still beathing but had a lot of scars on my back.