The Festival

They had never seen the second generation kiss someone before. They were surprised by that scene. Baki was still there also kozue was with baki. After they broke off there kiss the young lord wrote for  her to go with to the festaval  she noded her head.Then a woman came and gave her a letter and asked her to put the hearing ads way she can hera it was a early birthday gift from all her members,now she can finally hear now she put them on and gone do more work. Then baki said that him and kozue are going and that they see them there. Everyone left the room after asking why he kissed her he told them that they were old time lovers back in the day when they were kids.

The young lord actully said she is staying in his room for now on so basiclly living with him now. She still dose the narmually things she does. But the other woman that helped the young lord were shocked that she gets to stay with the young lord and that they were lovers. They kept discussing why she was so mad when they didn't do anything perfect now they knew why she wanted everything perfect.Then they got all scared because they found out that the Tomaikas the group that is strong as the hanayama group and her being the leader of it. They have to be carful of what they say now they say.

After that they called there group to the tomaikas place way they can speak or write letters of there relationship. They are never going to fight eachother and who ever dose hurt a member of the group will be out of the group and won't be able to get back into the group.There leaders are going to get married soon. As well as that they will be a 2 group were the leaders love each other. Also that combined as one group is a strong group they all agreed not to fight each other.

The leaders gone to the festival together they tryed to find baki and kozue but no luck so they just wen't enjoy the festaval while a few members were with the leaders. They had got some snacks to eat and went try the games. There was a game where they had to catch fish the young lords tryed it it was fun but kaoru didn't manage to get none because they stayed clear awayfrom him.On the other hand tako got 5 fishes in 3 bowls and gave some to the kids that couldn't get any.

Then they remembered the guy that can crush a can and make it into a ball so they asked him to make some for them. He agreed to make them a ball each then tako wrote and gave to kaoru that she can make them too.But smaller then his they gave her one to do and she crushed it exactlly the way he did but squshed it more then him. The seen how small the ball was so they asked her and him to make one for them they both made some for the kids. Then said that they arn't making no more right now because they have to go to the bathroom.

They gone to the bathroom then found a shooting booth they shot some guns. Though kaoru didn't knock any of the animals over so they didn't get a prise. It was takos turn so she shot it and made three fall down then she was handed a bear a lion, and a another bear. They loved the animals that they got. Then they had seen baki and kozue.

.