3 Days After Tattoo

After her match with gaia she gone home with kaoru. They slepted together. Till the next morning. Where tako got up from kaoru and made them both good breakfust. Bring some wine the wine they both like is turkey wine.

She puts the food on the table they eat on.When she gets to the door she opens it to find him up. Tako smiles and gives him a papper with lets go eat. I have breakfust on the table. They both get up and go to the table were the food is.

They both sit and eat and talk well kaoru talks and she writes on papper. Tako also made some for baki and kozue. They get up and go to the table and eat and talk. After eatting breakfust. Tako says on papper lets go see my brothers get there tattoo.

 Lets see who can scream the loudests. They laughed and aggreed. When they get there her brothers just got there.They asked in a joke tone if they came to see who screams louder. She smiled and nodded they said that she is mean she nodded and giggled a bit.

A scream came from there first brother that had done his tattoo. Tako was laughing at him and the others who came to watch Then the brothers were arguing who next. Tako then gave a note to the tattoo person the note.It said tell them who ever is next gets it already over with. They dont have to do it again.

 He said that then they argued a bit more then had decided who was next he didn't scream he cryed instead. The tattoo person said you are all babys compared to your sister. An kaoru and anyother adult.  An she and hanayama are way younger than you. Tako and kaoru smiled and baki and kozue laughed.  

They all said no fair she cant speak  and she dosen't feel much pain on her body because of those scars. The man laughed and said she stayed still .Also she was feeling pain because i had to make the needle stronger way it would not break.  Also if they tryed it it would go through there skins. Then there were a few crys and screams and just screams, then they gone home and decided to go to the beach tomorow. 

Then they all gone to the beach together.  The girls had nice bathing suits, the men loved how there girlfriends looked in it. They all had gotten there bathing suits on.  The beach was closed though. But  they made a deal to get rid of the five sharks baki and kaoru and tako brothers delt with it. 

While the girls were on the beach drinking  orange juice and relaxing.  The men that worked there could not believe how quick they delt with them. Takos brothers got one,baki got two kaoru got two. Then they gone play bolly ball. Swim around in the water tossing a ball around. 

Then they had raced who was the fastes. It was tako Hanayama, kozue and baki scence she could not swim fast he gave her a ride on his back. Then the older brothers then the other brothers.  They all had gotten out of the water and gone eat. There was sandwiches, and cookies, wine an other tipes of drinks and food.