If Not Us Who?

The next morning they changed locations and casted fresh protection charms around the tent. Danie used her Animagus form to venter deeper into the woods to find some Berry's and herbs. Harry caughy some fish from the lake well under his invisible and Hermione made then breakfast. It wasn't Mrs. Weasely cooking but it wasn't bad either.
Later that afternoon well Harry went to the village near by he returned with the news of Dementors in the area. They all agreed there was no reason to stay with Dementors looming. They switched to a near a farm. Hermione stole a few eggs from the coop. It was now clear to Danie that the amount of food they got into their belly's affected their mood and progress. The very little they made.

One night, after over hearing a group of goblins and muggle-borns on the run , along with a most unpleasant talk with Phineas Nigellus, Danie's theory turned out to be true. Dumbledore had used the sword of Gryffindor to destroy one of the Horcrux's.
"Harry!" Cried Hermione
"I know!"
"The sword can destroy Horcruxes! Goblin made blades imbibe only what strengthens them. Harry that sword is impregnated with basilisk venom!"
"And Dumbledore didn't give it to me because he still needed it, he wanted use it on the locket"
"Thats why he put it in his will, but he would have known they wouldn't give it to you"
"So he made a copy"
"And put the fake one in the glass case"
"And he left the real one...where?" They looked around at eachother. This was the best lead they had by far!
"Think! Where would he have left it?" Hermione asked
"Not at Hogwarts" Harry responded
" Hogsmeade maybe" Danie thought outloud.
"The shrieking shack?" Said Harry " no one ever goes in there"
"but Snape knows how to get in wouldn't that be a bit risky" Hermione said
"Dumbledore trusted Snape" agreed Harry
"Not enough to tell him that he had swapped the swords" pointed out Hermione
"Yeah you're right, so would he have hidden the sword well away from hogs meet then what do you reckon Ron, Ron?"  Harry said. They looked over to the top bunk.
"Oh you remember me"
"What?"
"You three carry on don't let me spoil your fun"
"What's your problem?" Harry's was getting annoyed
"Problem? There's no problem" said Ron "According to you anyway"
"Well obviously you've got a problem spit it out will you"
"alright I'll spit it out, don't expect me to skip up and down the tent because there's some other damn thing we've got to find just add it to the list of stuff you don't know"
"I don't know. I don't know!" Harry repeated.
"It's not like I'm not having the time of my life here, you know with my arm mangled and freezing my backside off every night" Ron said " I just hope you know after we'd be running around a few weeks we'd have achieved something"
"Ron" Hermione said
"I thought you knew what you'd sign up for" scowled Harry
"Yeah I thought I did too"
"You two need to knock-"
"So what part of it isn't living up to your expectations? Did you think we'd be staying in a five-star hotel finding a horcrux every other day? Did you think you'd be back to mummy by Christmas?"
"Harry!" Danie scolded
"We thought you knew what you were doing! We thought Dumbledore had told you what to do! We thought you had a real plan!"
"Ron!" Hermione squeaked
"Well sorry to let you down, I've been straight with you from the start I told him everything Dumbledore told me and in case you haven't noticed we found one horcrux"
"yeah and we're about as near getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, nowhere effing near in other words"
"Do you think I haven't noticed the two of you whispering behind my back?! Do you think I didn't guess you were thinking the stuff?" Harry bellowed
"Harry we weren't-"
"Don't lie, you said it too. You said you were disappointed you said you'd thought he had a bit more to go off on-"
"I didn't say it like that, Harry, I didn't!" Hermione cried
"So why are you still here?" Harry asked Ron
"Search me"
"Then go home"
"Maybe I will!" Ron yelled" Didn't you hear what he said about my sister but you didn't give a rat's fart, did you. It's only the forbidden Forest Harry I've faced worse Potter! Don't care about what happens to her in here, well I do all right! Giants spiders and mental stuff!"
"I was only saying..... she was with the others....they were with Hagrid"
"Yeah I get it you don't care and what about the rest of my family 'the Weasley's don't need another kid injured' didn't you hear that?"
"Yeah I-"
"Ron" Danie tried to interject but was cut off.
"Not bothered what it meant though"
"Ron, I don't think,Ron, Bill's already scarred, plenty of people must have seen that George lost an ear and you're supposed to be on your deathbed with spattergroit, I'm sure that's all he ment-" Hermione said
"Oh you're sure are you? Right then well I won't bother myself about them. It's all right for you to isn't it with your parents safely out of the way"
"My parents are dead" Harry yelled
"And mine could be going the same way!" Ron yelled back
"ENOUGH!"  Danie said so loudly and with so much forced , the sound of her voice threatened to break the muffliodus spell Hermione placed around their camp sight.
"Ronald weasely! Do you honestly think Harry doesn't spend every waking moment not thinking about Ginny? Doing everything in his power to push her to the back of his mind. You know why because we have to be 100% focused on finding the Horcrux's or we don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Your family isn't the only one that is danger. The entirety of the wizarding world is in danger! " Danie kept her voice low and warning. Her throat burned and tears were threatening to fall down her pale face.
"You don't-"
"I don't get it? Ron do you think any of us want to be here? This isn't anyone's first choice. I should be with George planning my wedding but I'm here with the three of you fighting for the first of the world. " She let out a deep sigh. Hermione, Harry and Ron looked at Danie with a mix of fear and pain. " It isn't fair that this responsibility falls to us, but someone has to do it. If not us who, if not now when"  the tent fell silent. All that could be heard was the patter of the rain outside. Danie turned to harry.
"Hand over the sack"
"What?"
"You heard me. You and Ron are too head strong right now. It's better if I hold onto it"
Harry resentfully slipped off the string holding the sack around his neck and handed it to Danie. She played it around her neck and under her sweater.
"This is why I didn't want to come" Harry muttered.
"And that's exactly why I'm here" Danie said strength faced.