6) The Innovated - Smooth Honeycomb

'Mr. Attley's intention seemed good considering the wisdom of a father to distribute his property among his sons before his demise to prevent future disputes, but bringing them under a single roof too takes the rein of any usurping attempts. Well, that's opinionated, I agree,' I thought to myself.

|| FLASHBACK :
: Takes the Rein ||

In few minutes, a secured conveyance brought me to Mohenjodaro skyrail station. I bid farewell to Officer Singh, acknowledged his abilities, took news of Raj and proceeded towards the luggage security checks while Ravinder made some phone calls reporting his assignment status to his senior officer. I was standing alone in the VIP queue at a three feet distance from the public queue, that made me look like one inside cage in zoo with people staring at me but unable to recognise my unpopular face. I passed through the body scanner and a red light got lit yelling with beeps. No, this was not normal but grew embarrassing as the public was making a second scan with their eyes over me. The security personnel looked at the scanpic for a while and back at me.

"Please get out of queue." He ordered the nearby scout, "Escort him to the holding area." I raised my hands half-way to avoid unnecessary mass panic and moved away. He let me be seated alone in a room walled with acrylic glass and went away locking the door from outside.

Though I was getting late, I should be patient and should not arouse any suspicion of my real purpose. I had clearance of the pindrive and Raj had taken care of the paperwork, he said. 'This is something else and I know what it is,' I deduced.

After a long tensed 300 seconds wait, a senior officer arrived the scene. 'Ashfaq Bin Rehman' - it is customary for the security personnel to display his id when a suspect is VIP.

"I see your scan report," he looked into my eyes after seeing the paper he was holding.

I stood up, raised my hands above. "Check it yourself."

He came closer, put his hands on my back, lifted the suit fringe up and pulled the holster out of my waist, took out the gun and inspected its inscriptions for breathtaking three seconds, finally showing a smirk across his face.

"It's okay, SAL," he placed the weapon inside its home and handed over to me. I hid it back and nodded with a smile. Rest went smooth and I found myself seated by a window inside the TeslaGifts Airways Floater.

Moments later, a young man clothed in saffron, wearing a turban on a countenance filled with apprehension came to my two-seater. "This is my first," he clarified.

"You may take the window seat, if you like."

"No, no," he prompted.

"It's okay. You can shut it whenever you like," I insisted and he obeyed, awing at the ground view through the floater window glass for sometime. A typical floater model P119 had two wings at front that were fixed at a higher elevation than the other two at back. We were at the front.

Floaters are homologous to but not functionally same as the primitive airplanes. They do not fly but float in designated altitudes of atmospheric strata through skyrails. The whole planet is honeycombed with skyscraping towers that, at different altitudes, emit electromagnetic PLASER of different frequency bandwidth. These invisible em-lines, called skyrail, fuel the floater mechanics to float forward.

=======
Add star if you like,
comment what you don't.
Thank you.
🙈 🙉 🙊