°•°True names°•°

°•°•°

Sometimes, it's not the people who change.
It's the mask that falls off.

°•°•°

You were still laying on the bed with your eyes closed, trying to figure out, what just happened.

That pink haired boy just groped you.

You felt really tired, but couldn't sleep, knowing that there are seven kidnappers in this house with you. And some of them were eating you with their eyes. No. You couldn't sleep under these circumstances.

Suddenly, your doors opened. You jumped out of your bed, wanting to protect yourself from any threat. Your quick movement made your vision blur out. You felt a spazm of pain in your head, and fell down on the bed. You could see a black haired Eomma run towards you.

He sat on a bed next to you and asked "Are you okay?

You hesitated, if you should answer him, if you should play nice. Your fragile life was in his strong hands and he could crush it at any moment. You realized, how lonely you were, with no one to save you, with no law to save you, because laws didn't exist anymore.

You had to roll along.

"I am fine, just a little drained" you muttered. He gave you a symphatetic look.

"When was the last time you ate proper food?" He asked. You frowned, trying to remember the last time you felt warm, delicious food slid down your throat. You couldn't remember not eating canned beans and chocolate. "I think you should eat. I'll cook you something. Do you like ramen?" He asked.

You widened your eyes, as you felt your mouth water thinking about warm ramen, with hot steams of air over it. You nodded quickly and it made boy giggle. He got up from the bed and started walking towards the door.

"Can... can I get my backpack back?" You stuttered. Boy looked at you curiously, having a slight suspicion. "There's just food and my clothes" you added and boy's lips formed a letter O. He nodded and left the room.

You looked around. When pink haired boy first carried you there, you noticed that it was luxurious, but you haven't seen every corner of the room yet.

You got up from the bed, this time slowly. Walls were painted in soft red, which you loved. You saw few paintings on the wall, but you didn't pay too much attention to it, you weren't a fan of art. There was a nice glass table next to the wall. You could see a door, which probably led to the bathroom. King sized bed with red sheets and tons of soft pillows was standing next to an enormous window.

You grabbed the handle of the door and opened it. It really was bathroom. Glorious bathroom, to be specific. It looked so neat and clean, with light blue walls and white bath. That was the most beautiful bathroom you've seen in your entire life.

 That was the most beautiful bathroom you've seen in your entire life