°•°In my feelings°•°

°•°•°

Why feel, when it's easier to just...
turn it
Off?

°•°•°

You were still stabbing the floppy pancake that was sitting on a plate. You saw Jimin and Jungkook playing with their food too. The only difference between them was that Jimin wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings, and Jungkook was gazing at you all the time. Maybe he wanted to tell you something?

You were looking through the window, observing the beauty of the nature, when Namjoon put his plate into the dishwasher and spoke. "Jimin, V, Suga, Jin and I are going to stock up. We'll be back really quickly. J-hope and Jungkook are staying at home."

This time, Jungkook didn't argue. In fact, he didn't even frowned for a bit. He even smirked at the ground. But Jimin acted strangely - he clenched his fists into a small ball and gritted his teeth.

At this point, you weren't sure if Jimin you saw yesterday was really Jimin. You started to wonder, if yesterday even happened, if it wasn't just a dream.

Boys got up. Jin hugged you thightly and you felt really safe in his embrace. Suga gave you a small hug too. You were really amazed by this closed boy acting friendly with you. Namjoon didn't dare to hug you, he patted your shoulder instead, but his eyes full of something, that screamed about how much he actually wants to hug you. Taehyung hugged you too, but it didn't feel warm and safe in his embrace. It felt plain and strange. He breathed in your scent, making shivers run down your spine. No, it wasn't calming chills. Those were creepy chills.

Jimin was the only one to stay quiet. He didn't even bother to mumble a goodbye to you, completely unlike the other day, when he carresed your cheek.

That's fine. Like I needed him, you thought and watched the boys walk through the main door. Then you heard a click.

You were left all alone with Hoseok and Jungkook. They started to talk, as you continued to look through the window. You didn't hear them at all.
Suddenly, they both got up from their seats, going next to the door that was leading outside.

Your eyes widened. Are they leaving?! Your minds travelled million miles an hour: is this the moment? You will be able to run! You'll be able to see Duho again!

You were already replanning everything in your head: you will run upstairs, you will go through all of the rooms, you will grab every bedsheet from boy's beds and tie them up with thread that you already made, it surely will be enough to throw through your window and land on a ground. You'll take your backpack. Then you'll run without looking back.

Honestly, you couldn't believe in your luck. Your hands were trembling unconsciously, your eyes wandering on boy's faces. Jungkook probably saw you lost in this condition and asked, making you get back to reality. "Hey, (Y/N), are you gonna sit there all day, are you going to get up?"

You were so confused. "Wh-where are you going?" You stuttered.

Jungkook chuckled at you. "The question is where are we going?" He said, pointing at you, J-hope and himself. "We're going outside. I know you wanted to see the swons."

You eyed him down, searching for a hint of 'I'm joking' kind of expression. But his face looked completely serious. "Am I going too?" You asked, not believing. It only was second day when you are here, but you missed outside world so much. Even if it's cruel and populated by the walkers, you still dreaded to go outside it in the deepness of your heart.

"Yes, Sherlock." He said. Here's bitter Jungkook again. You rolled your eyes and got up from your seat, going to Jungkook.

He put a jacket made out of jeans material over his shoulders.