°•°Fear°•°

°•°•°

We try to hide our feelings,
But we forget that our eyes
Speak

°•°•°

You felt somebody poking your rib cage over and over again. You frowned at someone trying to wake you up from the comforting darkness but didn't open your eyes. You felt pokings getting stronger and rougher every time, but you didn't care. Sleep was more important right now.

Even thought you felt really uncomfortable - your hands under some kind of pressure, you whole body in sitting possition, your head ripping apart - but you still wanted to sleep.

You didn't even remember why you were in this position in the first place.

"Wakie wakie" you heard an unfamiliar voice whisper in your ear. Hot breath hit your ear and you frowned. You didn't realize who is this, you just muttered "Five more minutes, eomma..."

"It's not your eomma, sweetie" voice answered. You felt how air was sucked out of your lungs. You remembered it all - how you ran away from BTS house, how Exo spotted you, how you were hit in your head and how you felt somebody lifting your body.

Your breathing increased as you realized that the pressure on your arms means that you are tied up to a chair.

You opened your eyes immediatly and started looking around like a crazy person. No. Why every time you think you're free, you just get into trap again?

Your eyes met a boy, who was standing in front of you.

He had dark hair and dark eyes, dressed in a leather jacket

He had dark hair and dark eyes, dressed in a leather jacket. You definetely saw him before. Your thoughts rushed through your minds, as you tried to remember where have you seen him.

Your eyes widened, when you did. The time, when you were shot, one of the bikers groped you. That was this boy, standing in front of you. You still clearly remembered how you threw your deadly fist at his face and how he stumbled back with surprised eyes.

And now he was standing in front of helpless you. I am fucked, you thought, trying not to let fear soak through your slightly trembling body. It was really cold here. You looked around only moving your eyes. You were in a basement, you could tell by looking at grey walls with peeling paint and small square window next to the ceiling.

Small ray of sunshine made it's way through the window and landed on boy's face. He smirked, when you looked at him. He winked one of his eye, probably expecting you to turn away from him or blush, but neither happened. You just kept your eyes on his face. He cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Do you know where you are, sweetheart?" He asked, putting his palms into the jeans pocket. You kept your eyes locked with his, but didn't move your mouth to answer. He sighed at your stubborness and continued. "You're at Exo's house. Do you remember me?" He stepped a little further.