°•°Sing to me°•°

°•°•°

Do you ever
Listen to a song and remember, how things have been, when you first heard it?

°•°•°

You walked to the corner of the room, to your backpack. When you opened it, the scent of melissa and levander reached your nostrills.

You still had some tea, snacks and clothes left. When you gazed at clothes you have, you figured out, that you'll put on brown oversized hoodie and comfy white jeans.

Of course, you didn't forget to take out the photo of a little dark haired boy from your shorts pocket.

There was a mirror in the room. You gazed at it and was pleased by the view of yoir outfit, even though you looked like you're about to drown in it.

You still had Jimin's sweater

You still had Jimin's sweater. You put it on your bed and promised to give it back to him later.

Now, you thought, you could go out of your room and walk around the house to see if there's any way to escape this cage, called mansion. You frowned and walked to the door. You grabbed door's handle and slowly opened brown door.

You peeked through the gap that you created and saw nothing, just darkly dimmed corridor. You slowly walked through the door and closed the door behind you, creating no sound.

You looked to the corridor, and saw that there are four doors on one side of the corridor and four on the other. Eight in total. You assumed, that seven other rooms are the rooms of the boys, that kidnapped you. Your room was next to the staircase.

You peeked down the stairs and saw no one. When you were ready to go down, someone touched your shoulder.

A small scream escaped your lips. Someone slid their hand on your mouth, not letting you scream.

"Sh, sh... That's me, Motionless Mint. Don't be afraid" he whispered to your ear. Suddenly, you had even more reasons to be afraid. You started moving your limbs, pushing the boy off of you, but sadly, you were too small to resist to the boy. "Gosh, I am not going to hurt you, calm down" even though it was dark, you could still see how he rolled his eyes.

Yeah, I am going to calm down just like that, when someone is pinning me to the wall and holding their hand on my mouth, you thought.

You felt his warm fingers across your lips. You had this reflex, to protect yourself from any threat. You bit in his warm finger, making him curse and his breath and jump away from you.

You watched him carresing his finger, as he sighed in pain. He spoke up "Why is it so dangerous to have physical contact with you?"

Anger flushed over you. "Maybe it's because normal people don't like having physical contact with their kidnappers?"