Mysterious mists

[A/n goddamn im introducing more people when i haven't finished with Lambo, Takeshi, and  Hayato anyways be EXTREMELY excited to the EXTREME because our favorite policeman that works in the mafia, favorite melon that works in the mafia somehow, and favorite lady that is now the legal guardian of Chrome and Mukuro because she had to slap the melon for it are going to find out tmitm identify, and meeting the twin mists]

Alaude eyes narrowed as he realized three things 1. They are all color-coded Ex : Asari's(who is a Rain) little brother is wearing a blue hoodie which is the color for Rain flames, Lampo's(who is a Lighting) little brother is wearing a green hoodie and he has a sneaking suspicion that G has a little brother. 2. Asari's little brother and Lampo's little brothers have tattoos. 3. 5 and 9 is 'Go' and 'Ku' in japanese and his first name can't be Dera so it is probably his last name and only an idiot would name their kid Goku(if this is your religion(Dragon Ball)i am sorry and i mean nothing by this) so Goku might be his last name but what about Dera then he realizes Dera may only be a part of his last name so his name must be Gokudera and he could have sworn G's full name was 'Gabriel Gokudera'. Kicking back tmitm he growls as he covers the burn left on his midsection. As the masked person ran at him again two dynamites in each hand, Alaude also ran at him discreetly taking out a pair of his handcuffs. Tmitm threw one of the dynamites, landing near Alaude's foot so Alaude was able to kick it but discreetly put it out as well. The dynamite rolled near Gokudera- I mean tmitm and expecting it to blow up tmitm looked at it only to realize it was put out. Alaude ran at him while he was distracted and locked cuffs on tmitm and kicked out tmitm's legs from under tmitm. Alaude looked at the struggling masked person then pinned him down so he would stop wiggling. Alaude put a hand on the mask's surface, grasped, then pulled on it.

T.B.C.E

I was planning to introduce 69 and 96 in this chapter but I didn't and 2 days off target