This is honestly like chapter 3 even though it says part 17

[Hey, I barely know what's going on, but here you can have this in a much better quality since I know how to write now]

Alaude came face to face with a silver-haired teenager. "Who are you." He growled. The silver-haired kid glared at him, "why should I tell you." The silver-haired kid spat. "Maybe you would rather tell your older brother," Alaude threatened as he saw the child pale. "He's over there, fighting your friends, and I can just call him over."

The kid sneered, giving a wordless hiss. Alaude was kicked off of the child by somebody. A masked figure stood there; he wore the same mask that the silver-haired kid was but different numbers in indigo. The other masked person pulled out a trident and stepped over the bound child. "We can't have this now, can we?" The other masked person purrs in a strangely familiar tone before it all goes black.

His eyes slowly opened to soft tapping on his face; he growled and caught the hand of the person who was touching him. He was about to give some scathing remark before he realized the power in the hands he was holding. 

A sweet and comforting presence like a cool blanket covering him in a heatwave. His wonderful sky. Alaude's grip changed, and his hand slid up into his sleeve. There was something oddly comforting in the air. "Giotto..." He almost sighed sweetly, entwining their fingers before deciding to yank the younger man on top of him. He got a yelp and a comforting weight on top of him. 

Alaude started to carefully reopen his eyes to see fluffy blonde hair and a flushed face in front of him. "What was that for?" Giotto asked almost indignantly, pushing himself to sit on Alaude's waist. 

"I love Giotto," Alaude grunted and looked out into the sunset as they were laying on a hill, "not you, though." Alaude threw Giotto to the side, and the man yelped in surprise, tumbling down the said hill. 

Alaude sprung into action and rolled onto his stomach so he could get up quickly. Alaude threw a cuff with a disgusted glare and pinned Giotto by the neck on a tree. The man looked surprised before his hands and legs were pinned to the tree. "Alaude, what!-" Giotto struggled, seemingly in shock at his cloud attacking him. "How dare you. That is not what my sky feels like. That is not what my sky sounds like. That is not what my sky acts like. Do you think this is the first time I've dealt with mist flames? Drop the illusion." Alaude snarled, angrier than he would have been if they didn't use Giotto against him. 

Giotto's eyes widened, and he looked confused. "Alaude, what? We found out about the children but then, as the smoke settled and they left, we found you unconscious." Giotto explained, with his eyes wide and surprised in his tone. "I would have believed you if it wasn't for the fact," Alaude held up his wrist and moved back his sleeve to reveal a clock that wasn't ticking at all, "you forgot to fix the time." 

Everything froze for a quick second before Giotto scowled and started to melt into the tree as the landscape around it also started to melt. Alaude watched but didn't falter as the landscape changed before a great spike of the earth began to rise. Alaude watched it grow until a person flipped onto it. 

They were wearing a mask and a marked outfit that screamed what Famiglia they were from. "Well, well. I should have expected that from the Great Demon Alaude," A feminine voice snickered, and Alaude grit his teeth and bared his cuffs upwards. "Well. You don't seem to be too interested in talking. Well, we can dance~" There was a moment of silence before they flung themselves down off the spike, and they engaged in a battle.