~ Part 10 ~

Namjoon's office was filled with silence. No one said anything after Namjoon finished the story. Everyone was too consumed in the sadness. Jimin would be the one breaking the silence, "So, he died? Did he get killed by the evil Alpha?"

Namjoon sighed, "I don't know, but I think so. It's all I got from my friend in the USA. He didn't tell me anything more." He said while holding his mate's hand tightly. He couldn't imagine the same thing happen to one of his pack member, that's why he was worried about Seokjin.

Everyone looked at Seokjin all of sudden. They saw he had his head down, a lot of feelings crowding his head. He felt nervous, scared for both his mate and himself, but also determined. "Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung's voice woke him from his thoughts and he saw all of his friends looked at him. "Yes?" He asked. Namjoon sighed, "You now know the reason I am worried for you, right? I don't want anything that happened to that Michael guy happen to you too."

Seokjin nodded, "I know, but you also have to know that I won't let my mate go that easily." Hoseok interrupted, "But hyung, it's dangerous for both of you." Seokjin looked at Hoseok and Namjoon with hope in his eyes, "You guys know how it feels like to have a mate, right? Especially you, Namjoon." Namjoon looked at his mate beside him, Seokjin continued,

"You were so happy to meet Yeri-ssi five years ago, I remember clearly how your eyes sparkled in happiness. I felt that too when I met Jenny. I don't want to let that feeling go easily." He ended his sentence with a deep sighed. His heart clenched.

The room once again filled with silence. No one could really say anything. The younger werewolves felt sad for their hyung. Yeri finally said "I think it's better if you guys take a rest now, it's enough story for tonight." Everyone nodded and started to leave the room.

"Seokjin." Namjoon called him before the said guy walked out of his office. Seokjin turned his head to his Alpha. Without saying anything, he let Namjoon continue. "You know we still have to talk about this later on, right?" he heard Seokjin muttered a little "I know." And then he nodded his head, "All right then, see you tomorrow." Seokjin just nodded and went outside of the office before closing the door.

Seokjin laid on his bed, wide awake. He kept on thinking about the story Namjoon just told them. How Michael met his mate who was a human, how he got caught by the stronger pack and possibly got killed by them. Of course he didn't want the same thing to happen to him and Jenny but he couldn't help but think that something was suspicious about the story.

If his mate and their daughter had left the country, where are they now? Are the still in danger? Are they still alive? What happened to Michael's pack? Seokjin heard his wolf, Jin kept asking those questions in his head.

You know you make my head hurt, right Jin? Seokjin groaned inside his head to his wolf. You could imagine the wolf huffed I know you are curious too, Seokjin.

You got me there. Seokjin chuckled a little before he finally fell asleep with the thought of his mate.

------

It's been two days since he met Jenny. He really wanted to meet his mate but he held himself back. He was sitting on the other side of the counter in the book store he owned, typing something in his laptop. He was wearing a pair of glasses, pink hoodie and black ripped jeans. He looked comfortable. It was warm enough inside the book store so he didn't have to wear his outer inside.

He heard the door was pushed open, someone might have entered. "Welcome to Autumn Leaves bookstore and café!" he said without looking up from the laptop. He was too busy with his laptop. Besides, his customer sometimes didn't even spare a glance at him when he greeted them.

"Seokjin-ssi?" A sweet voice called him.

Hewould recognized the voice anywhere, even in a crowd. It was Jenny's voice. Heimmediately looked up from his laptop and fixing his glasses. He saw Jenny stoodnear the door, looking cute with her white padding jacket. Her cheeks were redmaybe because of the cold wind outside. "Hi, Jenny-ssi." He greeted her with asmile.