chapter 5

So, this chapter was about recess the next chapter will be about lunch.

Today was very interesting.

Hope you enjoy.

-Ashlee

Well its not lunch but its something. I'm not usually at the benches at recess but I felt like going today. Me and Heidi went down and went to different benches. She did the wrong thing though as she brought her attempt to make sherbet. It was jelly crystals and icing sugar. People were just on here 24/7 then betty came yelling "I GOT THE COOKIES" it was not helping. Sherbet and cookies went everywhere. I of course didn't get anything. Everyone wanted some of the sweet treats. After that everything went haywire. I got sherbet in my hair, it went all over the desk and floor. I had Charlie inhaling the mixture and grace eating it. Then Zac decided he was wolverine with a pen that had a pen with a metal sharp bit coming out. He would go around cutting it into people to make them bleed. Surprisingly enough Grace (Zac's girlfriend) wanted him to do it. Everyone else didn't, but he still did. I was extremely confused. Soon after the bell went, and we all got off too out lockers so we weren't late for our classes.

Lunch came around quickly, I was the second person there. Then Betty, after Zac he said he didn't have any food and was upset. So, I said that I would get him some food. When I got back Mary was sitting in my seat then Betty told her to move and I got my spot back. I was so happy as no one ever lets me have my seat back. Well except Jandre he was going to let me sit in his seat, but I felt bad and let him stay there. That was yesterday though. Later there were water fights between tom and Madi which soon moved too Jandre getting the bottle and trying to wet Graces socks. Grace grabbed the bottle and tipped the hole bottle on Jandre. That wasn't good as today was a very windy, cold day. Then everyone started to pick on Chloe's big, huge bun. It looked like a second head. Everyone was pulling and tugging at it so the bun kind of fell out. Chloe was not happy about that. But she just did it again.

That's all for today.

Bye