Chapter 8

Hay there, sorry I haven't been writing.

just haven't been felling like my self.

I am on holidays so will write about last day of school as well as a bit of school holidays.

k love u all <3

-Ashlee

Last day of school is not always the best. A lot of people are happy but not everyone. Kegan's last day of school. It was happy because he was going to a great school, has lots of friends and gets to see family. But was sad as he was leaving us and not being with all his friends he has know for a while. but then again its a new beginning and all of us will miss him dearly.

Friends are always there for you, not always in obverses ways but they are for you.

Easter came and went and us all on holiday is boring where's the action.

Before school holiday came the two weeks before I was not writing as I was not at the benches. I'm preforming in front of my school in about 5 weeks. Some time in week four of term.

this is all for now sorry so short.

will start writing again when school starts. might have some tea to be spilt so if you know me from school should come find out what it is. if not to personal will write about it so stay tuned.

I have a little challenge if you go to my school(you know who you are) in the comments let me know who you would ship me with and why?

anyone who doesn't know me outside of this app in the comments write why you love your bestie. (can do both if you know me and wanna)

look ford to reading comments.

thanks

-Ashlee