chapter 6

HI guys my friend @itsnotabbey wanted to do a chapter so here it is.

so this is what she sees when she goes to the benches.

enjoy!! -Ashlee & Abbey

I grabbed a hold onto both Pennies and Chanels arms as we swiftly made our way down to the benches, avoiding having to talk to anyone along the way. I was like their queen bee Alpha male Queen Alpha? All that I can say that I was mostly the one in charge of the group, as we like to call ourselves, The Lesbians. In my opinion, I think we were more creative than the bench group.

The table was crowded with familiar faces, everyone greeted me with a yell or a grab on arm, I yelled back in response making my way over to Grace who was already yelling out I love you. The benches were always a odd bunch of people. They were never normal and never strange, more so always in the middle. I could already spot out one of their alpha males, Zac. Everyones arms were bruised and scarred from his pen cutter, luckily for me I was the only one in The Lesbians not to be hit, assuming I too was the alpha.

I never stay there too long as we never stay in one spot, I waved my goodbyes and hugged those who wanted to be infected with aids, yet this wasnt the last time I would see this crazy bunch of people.

Now enough about those losers, lets get onto something more exciting. Math. I cannot express in words how much I adore and cherish math. Ever heard of a mans best friend? You thought of a dog, didnt you? But I can guarantee that math is far superior than any canine friend ever will be.

I sat down on the blue odd one out chair thats creeped away under the gum infested desk My gum infested desk. As Mr Helicon set us work, I was already half way through the questions, Grace already copying down my answer to 3C and other questions her small brain couldnt work out herself. Ashlee giggled behind me, she was known to interrupt date nights and most importantly my MATH SESSION. My head swung back as I glared her down, You are being too loud I hissed.

She apologised immediately. Oh how no one understands how much I love math. Grace will most certainly divorce me for this, but math is my only true love.

Half way through class and my page and arms are all filled with doodles, surprisingly I havent gotten ink poisoning. The time ticked down, and I could feel tears swelling up in my ducts of my eye, I didnt want to leave this heaven just two more answers Done.

I love math.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.