Look At Me

***WARNING RATED R SCENE BELOW***

Tom woke up to his annoying siren alarm. He looked up over the sheets hoping to see Bill nested at the foot of his bed willing him to wake up but he didn't. He sighed sadly when yesterday's events played in his head. Before he could get up the door was flung open and Bill stood in the doorway. He looked terrible to Tom with his clothes hanging loosely off his body and the dark circles under his eyes.

"Mom said to get up. It's time for breakfast and she wants you to drive me to school."

"Uh, sure. I'll be down in a minute."

The door was slammed as if that simple interaction was killing him. Tom flinched slightly because of the door but didn't really say anything. He thought that Bill would've at least wanted to start over and fix their relationship but all he got was the cold shoulder. He got out of bed and found his way downstairs. Bill was arguing, more like ignoring their mother.

"Honey, you have to wear the school uniform. You can't keep getting these citations."

"Look, I'm not inhibiting myself to fit their ignorance."

"Bill, as your mother I am telling you to match upstairs to your room right now and put on that uniform."

"Fine! Will that make you happy, Simone?!"

"Don't talk to me that way, young man. Now march mister, you are going to be in a world of trouble if you call me by my first name again."

The teen rolled his eyes and walked to the entrance when he nearly bumped into Tom.

"Are you retarded? Move!"

His brother stepped to the side and watched him leave. The door of his room slammed and Tom could hear the insane music escape the room.

"Sorry you had to see that."

"Is he always like that?"

"He hates the school uniform. Claims it makes him a part of the herd of ignorant cows that they disguise as students."

"When did he get all 'anarchy'?"

"I don't know when. I'm so glad you're home. I need a break from driving him to school. It's emotionally taxing when your baby won't talk to you unless he's calling you selfish or retarded or screaming at you because you just want him to open up. He's thirteen, Tomi. You weren't like this at thirteen."

"Well he's got a different ball game to play. I wasn't there to teach him how to socialize."

"No, it's not your fault. He wouldn't let anyone guide him. It's a little heart breaking but now that you're back, he'll open up...hopefully."

"Yeah, he'll open up." Tom agreed sadly.

Bill stormed back downstairs in the prep school uniform that he's worn since he started sixth year. The only difference was the blazer color which changes for each year. Sixth: White, Seventh: Navy and Eighth: Red. High School wore navy plaid blazers and the tie color changed. Ninth: Blue, Tenth: Red, Eleventh: Purple and Twelfth: Burgundy.

Bill styled his hair and did his makeup as usual. He brushed pass Tom and sat down to eat his cereal.

"I'll get dressed so I can drive him."

The older male quickly pulled on some sweats and a shirt when he got to his room. He'd shower and look for an office to start work when he got home from that. He promised his parents he'd be independent but they wanted him to live there until he started a family of his own. It's a lot harder than he initially thought it'd be. But he'd fight through it.

He found Bill impatiently waiting in the foyer. He wanted to get to his torture as quickly as possible that way it ended faster. The whole car ride he glared out the window gripping his phone in his hand as it blew up from the numerous notifications. Tom looked back at his brother to see if he was going to answer or reply to them but nothing. He just let the endless barrage of texts and posts pile in.

"You seem to be pretty popular. At least I know you're like me."

"Shut up and drive."

"Come on, Bill."

"That's my school, pull over."

The brother watched as Bill got out of the car and walked inside.

***

"Hey Kaulitz."

I tried to walk away but naturally I had no such luck. This shit started the day after Tom left. Big brother's gone so these idiots thought it's open season to mess with me. When I was with Kris, they only glared at me. He's gone now. He's become one of them. I don't want to be alone but he's the only guy I ever loved. My bag was pulled from my body and I was shoved to the floor. The other kids laughed while some older high school kids took turns tossing my bag around.

When I got to my feet, I was shoved into my locker and they smashed my face into it. I was everyone's punching bag. I didn't want that but it's what I got. John, mom's friend's son, pulled my hair back causing intense pain in my neck and smiled. I could smell the pot on his breath. He smelled like crap.

"Why you look like that, Kaulitz? I'm not going to hurt you. Just hook me up with your mama."

"You go to hell!" I growled.

I spat in his face and he smirked.

"You wanna play rough, faggot. I'll do what I did to your little friend, Andi to you."

"That's not funny! Andi's dead because of you! Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

"It's fun messing you. Boys, locker room and bring the camera."

I was dragged to the boys locker room, where they brought me to a section where there were no cameras. The door was locked and there was only me, him and three other guys. I was held down on all fours by two of them while one held the camera. John gagged me and pulled down my pants and underwear exposing my butt. I screamed when this painful stretching shot up my body.

"Take it like the little fag you are, Kaulitz!" He laughed.

They all laughed at me. I squirmed, hoping I'd get away but I didn't. I just screamed and cried until my whole body was numb. It lasted forever and when he was done, he laughed to the camera.

"This is going on the internet!"

I curled up into a little ball and stayed that way until the bell rang. I was numb while traveling through the halls from class to class. No one cared and during student commons, the stares spread to me. People were pointing and laughing. Others watching the video of my rape like it was a funny viral video. I found a seat alone and hid my face in my knees. My phone kept going crazy with notifications from all the people around me.

Those dark voices that told me to end it got louder and louder and I right now, I wasn't about to disagree. The day went by and I decided that once I got home that's it. I'm going to end my life before anyone else hurts me. I got into Tom's car and I watched the houses turn into our house. This is it, it's all over now.

***

Bill seemed out of it but I couldn't understand why. He dazedly got out of my car and entered the house. I got inside and he had left his phone on the kitchen counter. The heavy music could be heard from his room. I heard his phone beep again and I decided to see what was going on.

The comments were disgusting and when I found this video of Bill being raped, I was enraged. But then I saw that people were telling him to kill himself and with the way he was acting, he might do it.

I dropped his phone and raced up to his room. I kicked the door open and Bill was laying in his bed with blood dripping into his palm.

"Oh no! Bill, look at me. Wake up!"

I picked him up and raced out of the house and ran in the direction of the hospital.