chapter 1

Hello guys this book is wonderful, exiting and romantic. It's filled with drama and a bit of comedy...

So guys don't forget to vote for this book and comment nice things..
***

In a few months I'll end up like this, I'll be running down the beach with a boy I thought in my Got dame life would never end up with

In a few months I'll end up like this, I'll be running down the beach with a boy I thought in my Got dame life would never end up with. I'll be holding hands with him as we run together happily and freely, no parents and no rules. Just me and him together as one. But for us to reach this perfect place we must start from the top.
************
My life was perfect I had everything a girl would dream of having, I had a perfect family.
A wonderful father John smith, his a doctor at the city hospital and lectures once a while at Harvard University. My beautiful mother Katy smith, some people think we're sisters because she's got such a young body, My mom doesn't actually do anything. My older brother Daniel smith, his very handsome and attractive, if I was not his sister i would probably be his girlfriend, Just saying. His doing his course which is medicine at Harvard University. He already got enrolled in his 3rd year and lastly but not the least their's me, Vanessa smith. I'm Just in highschool. I'm graduating this year and hopefully I'll obtain that scholarship to Harvard University.

My father wants all of us to be doctors like him.

My father doesn't want failures in his family so our motto is *study hard and achieve big*
Any chance I get I have to study. I know you're gonna think I don't think of boys or looking good but sometimes I do.

I have a boyfriend, his name is ben Lewis, can you believe me. We've been in a relationship since kindergarten. Since my family and Ben's family are close, Ben's father is the mayor of this town.

Ben was once my bestfriend until my dad decided for us to be more than friends and it happened since his wish is my command.

Our family is well respected and known here in new York City. My dad appears on the local news for saving a lot of lives.

My family says that I will marry Ben but sometimes I doubt it because ben is always complaining about my terrible dressing.

Yes I'm not a fashion queen like most girls my age.

I don't wear pretty dresses or crop tops and I don't even put makeup or style my hair...
I always wear buggy sweaters and jeans without makeup and simple ponytails. I'm such a weirdo..
That makes Ben angry and arrogant sometimes. But that was the least of my worries. Making my father proud was my first priority.
The words my father mostly uses in my presence is *success*

***
The alarm rings so loud and I wake up immediately because this is the fifth time the alarm clock is ringing, I have been putting it on snooze. Today is my first day at the new high-school I'm enrolled in.

Immediately, I get up , I get my iPhone that was lost in my bedsheets.

When I switched the phone on it was 9AM.
Ooh I'm late. "What!" I shout so loud while gasping for air.

Ooh well It's not the first time I'm late for school and father's always complaining about this habit I've developed.

I immediately throw my phone on the bed then get up and run to the bathroom to take a quick bath because I'm freaking late.

I Quickly came out of the bathroom without even applying lotion I start dressing.
I'm panicking and looking all over for what to wear.

I wear what I find on the floor and for your information my room is a mess.

Not just the small kind of mess but the clothes all over the floor mess.

I see a blue vest on the floor and quickly grab it and wear as fast as possible.

I see a black Jean laying on my messy bed, I get it and wear it fast.

Grabbed my bag and went storming out of my room then went downstairs straight to the kitchen.

***
"Mom pass me the tea hurry!" I shout while walking back and fourth the kitchen. My mom just gives me a small smile and looks me in the eyes.

Daniel my older brother walks in the kitchen "is she late again?" He says while laughing looking straight at me. I look in his green eyes while rolling my eyes because his teasing me. He smiles while holding his brown straight hair then asks, "Why are you late Vanessa?"

Mom puts my tea in a small bottle flask and hands it to me, "have a great day sweetie." She says sweetly to me. Immediately, she hands me the bottle flask I run out of their without answering her or Daniel.

I've missed the school bus and now I have no other option but to ride the station bus...

That only arrives in the next hour and I will miss chemistry class if I wait. I'm standing on the bus station thinking to myself. I guess I have to run to school, at least it's exercise. Trying to make myself feel better.

I start running like a mad man to school and big dream Academy was was far. I see big dream high and slow down but I look ugly. I'm sweating all over my body plus my sneaker looks dirty and my hair which apparently I didn't comb or style is not okay.
I start jogging when I see the gate but when I hear the bell ring, I knew that I was extremely late so I increased my speed.
I run so fast that I didn't see where I was going. All I felt was the dusty wind blow on my face and body.

I enter the gates but didn't stop running because chemistry class is beginning and I don't wanna miss it on my first day. I know I've missed math and English but I wasn't gonna miss chemistry...

I'm running so fast and without realising I hit somebody. That persons head and my head crush into each other and that was painful, so painful.

we both fall and I take a look at the person and it looks like a boy, his wearing blue jeans and a brown muscle shirt.

He fell down and I fell on top of him. He was holding a bunch of books and papers so his papers and books went flying in the air and came falling to the ground slowly. It's my first day and I'm already bumping into people. I couldn't see his face because his papers fell on his face.

We were in an awkward situation because I'm on top of him.

Also people who were walking stopped and are starring at us and it was literally the entire school.

He gets the paper off his face and finally I can see his face.

His good looking I can't lie. His got gorgeous blue eyes and brown curly hair with a perfect jaw line. I realized I had to stand up or we would be like this the entire day.
I stand up and start brushing off my now dusty Jean.
He stood up and he was extremely tall.
When he stood up he looked more handsome. He also dusts the dust off his blue Jean.
Guys I'm not attracted to him because he looks like a typical player, His just good looking.

"Are you okay?" He asks while kneeling down and gathering his papers and books on the floor.
I node my head slowly while kneeling down and helping him pick his books and papers.
I had to because it's my fault.

Everyone was still looking at us but why???

He stands up and shouts, "hey guys what are you looking at!"
When he said that everyone immediately starts moving and minding there own business.
Is he popular? maybe that's why, I'm confused.

We gather all the papers and books. He stands up while asking "are you new here?"

I say while standing up "of course I'm new."

I'm new boy can't you see and I'm already late.
I know I was like 30 minutes late for class now.

He smiles at me while i hand him his books and papers "thanks." He says to me. He says, "hmmm your name please?" I turn around and walk away not answering his question. I finally go to the chemistry class I've been egarly waiting for but as I walked away I felt him look at me from behind.

To be continued.....