chap 2

Right now I'm going through the project file of  Wexin. It's actually a piece of work to do .
They want me to design a whole mansion .

My intercom beeped indicating a call from Ms Terry " Miss Rhodes come to my office " I got up and went to her office and knocked on her door
"Come in" I heard her high pitch voice and entered
" Sit down Ms Rhodes , I need to discuss the details of the project as I got a call from the Wexins this afternoon .They ordered you to work in their company till the project in done as they want it to be perfect ." She said waiting for my reply

Why would do they want me to work with them .

"I'm fine with my as long as they don't interfere in my work ." I replied her and she smiled at my answer.

Everyone knows ,I'm the best designer here this sounds a bit over confident but that's the truth.

" okay.. I'll let them know that you will be working there from tomorrow itself " she dismissed me.

I walked out of her office .It was already time to go home.

All I want is to go home and sleep . I packed all my things and got into my car .

"Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room" I sang along with the singer in the radio

I was so concentrated on singing that I forgot that I was driving and hit a parked car.

" SHITTT!!!!" I got down from my car to apologize .

"Well well well look who jammed a parked car " the guy remarked sarcastically . I could sense amusement instead of anger  in the tone .

" I'm really sorry  it's my fault . I'll pay for the repair "I apologized removing my check book out ready to write the cheque.

"I don't need you're money , I'm sure that's how you got you're driving license  just by writing a cheque".This guy is making my blood boil .

"Excuse me mister,  you should be glad I showed the courtesy to offer you money for the damage I made and here you are passing sarcastic remarks ". I'm beyond pissed right now so I walked away

I got into my car and sped off without looking at that guy .

"Honey I'm homeee" I shouted entering he flat but realized Kylie will be late today.

I changed into my pajamas and sat in front of the TV with a plate full of food and started watching the vampire diaries.
Damon is so hot omgg

I dozed off watching it

I woke up to the sound of Kylie entering the flat .