First Experience

Ellegaard's POV

I felt his teeth nibbling on my neck. He bit me harder, causing me to groan in pain. Then he proceeded to bite my ear then I groaned. I feel don't enjoy this to be honest.

"Magnus, let me go!"

When he's done, I noticed that I have some purple bite marks on my neck. I know they called hickeys.

"Ellie, you'll be fine" he whispered

Then he bit my breasts while his hands touched them and let them squeeze as a marshmallow.
I groaned so loudly.

"Magnus! You got to let me go!"

I yelled worriedly. I can feel my breasts is getting pain from biting too hard.

When he's done, I looked at my breasts with some hickeys.

Magnus looked at my face with a worry look.

"So you really don't enjoy, do you?" He asked. Then I nodded.

"Don't worry. This fun part is going to make you enjoy!"

Then Magnus went to my lower body. When he's ready, he spreads my legs out, really very wide, revealing my wet cunt. I blushed really hard when I expected Magnus to see it, which it is totally embarrassing.

Suddenly, he quickly puts his two fingers to my clit. I cried in pain. I can feel those fingers moving around to trigger my sweet spot while my hips moved up and down, causing me to moan softly.

"Gross! That's really disgusting!" I shouted

"Then how about this?"

Magnus never give up to make me enjoy. So he spilts his drool and puts his mouth to my clit. I moaned so loudly until I relaxed and felt so enjoy when my worry look was replaced. I can feel my clit was being licked by his tongue which it cause me to giggle.

"Oh, Magnus. That feels so good. Don't stop"

"See. Told you it's fun"

I continued to moan a lot while he sucked my clit dry. Later, I can feel something on my stomach before I climax, spurting hot cum all over his face instead almost to his mouth which he happily just lick his sticky lips off. I panted so heavily.

Then I looked at his wet sticking face and I blushed for what I did to him.

"Oh, you're such of a b*tch" he giggled "Now it's your turn"

Magnus proceeded to lay down and spreads his legs out very wide. I can feel the small blood almost came out from nose when he revealed his member.

The I started to lick his member and let out my drool. I heard his moan so loudly.

"Yes Ellie! Go harder!" He groaned

So I licked at the tip of it too until I sucked it dry. Magnus felt his something on his gut before he's rock-hard, and shoot his huge load of cum to my face instead almost to my mouth. He panted so loudly. I giggled at the fact, following with Magnus' giggle as well.

Then we put some sticky cum over each other's body before he gently push me as I laid down and proceed to go on top of me.

"So how do you feel?" He whispered to my ear

"Oh yes... This is so relaxing"

"And there's one more thing, this part is very enjoyable"

He got off from the bed and took out his condom from his pocket of his pants. He wrapped the foil around his member before he went back to bed.

"Are you ready, Ellie?"

"I think I'm ready"

Magnus put my legs on his shoulders and slowly pushed himself to mine. I cried in pain during the process.

"Shh... I know it's really pain but I'll make sure it's painless as possible"

Then he proceeded as I groaned and dug my fingers through the bed. When I felt him fully inside into pleasure, our faces turned into pure hot blush. Magnus gave a little bit speed as I received the relaxing feel from him. We both moaned so loudly.

"Magnus... ah... ah... ahhh... oooh it feels so good... I'm getting so close"

"Ahh me too!"

We felt something on our stomach before we let it out a scream while releasing our climax. When we're done, we laid down to recover our organism and spread our legs a little bit, sighing in relief.

"So do you really enjoy what we done?" He whispered

"Yes! That was fun!" I giggled "I guess it's not bad after all even you're a pervert"

"Yeah but I'll still love you. I'm glad you become my girlfriend"

"I love you too. I always be with you"

This is just our first experience to 'do it' and now I understand 'do it' means. This is really enjoyable even it's ashamed to see someone's naked body.

Finally we deeply kissed each other's lips and began to sleep with our arms on each other's wet naked body, even we don't care that we're still naked

Sorry it's a little bit x,D
Yes there are still more lemons soon xD