In The Bathroom

Ellegaard's POV

In the morning, I woke up with my sticky naked body. I remembered what me and Magnus have done last night.

Then I looked at Magnus whose still sleeping peacefully with his sticky naked body. So I left from him on the bed to get clothes but suddenly, I felt my arm was being grabbed and it pulled me to the bed.

I looked confusedly and saw Magnus was on top of me. He's the one who pulled me back and already awake.

"Good morning, Ellie. You look so very sexy today with your beautiful body"

I smiled at him "Good morning. And you look very hot with your perfect abs you have"

He giggled. Then he slowly moved his head towards mine to deeply kiss.

After a few seconds, he flipped me over which revealing my naked back and moved down to my rear end. I can feel my soft butt was being gently stroked and rubbed by Magnus' hand before he could squeeze them as a marshmallow, causing me to blush deeply.

"Magnus. Stop that!" I giggled

Then he slapped it harder in many times as I groaned in pain. He noticed my butt has a red mark after he did. He proceeded to push his fingers to my ass, slowly pushed to get them fully inside. I whispered in pain on how I feel his fingers going deep in it.

"How do you feel, Ellie?" He whispered to ear while rubbing my chest

"It feels so pain but it's good" I groaned

When he's done, he noticed his fingers were very wet. Then he flipped me back and laid down on my sticky naked body. I felt his teeth were nibbling on my ear while his hand rubbing against my breasts and his other hand playfully touching my clit. While he's processing, I moved my hands to his butt, gently rubbing it and then I give them a hard slap as he groaned.

"Now you're such a pervert like me"

I froze at Magnus' evil smirk for what he is going to do with me. All because I slapped his butt harder.

He just tickled my underarms and my stomach, which I let it out a laugh as I struggled to get off but Magnus is so strong. My tears bursted out from my eyes while I'm laughing.

Suddenly, we stopped when we heard the knock behind the door

"Ellegaard? You in here! Wake up, it's breakfast" Gabriel shouted

We panicked as we quickly got our clothes from the floor. When Magnus finally put his clothes on, he quickly helped me to clip my bra back while I put my underwear on. Then I put my clothes on until I finished.

Although, we felt our body is still sticking because of our cum we put last night but we hope our didn't notice it.

"Okay I'm coming!" I shouted at Gabriel then I opened the door

"Oh Magnus, you're here with her! You two were fine together"

I was hoping Gabriel didn't realize what we done last night as my sweats started to appear on my forehead of nervousness

Then I realized he smelled something bad. I'm expecting he smelled my unpleasant body

"I smell something from the body"

I shocked when he said that.

"Oh nothing. It's just we haven't take a bath yet"

"Are you sure? It's not just that smell"

"Uh... don't worry, we'll take a bath later"

"Oh never mind! It's just my own anyway"

That was close one. I sighed in relief. I hope the other friends wouldn't notice me and Magnus about last night.

LATER

After we ate on breakfast time, I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I came in and close the door.

I flipped the lever on and the water came out from the redstone faucet to fill it on the bathtub. After a few seconds, I flipped the lever off. I put some soap on the water to make it soapy and fill with bubbles.

After that, I started to take a bath. I took off my own clothes, including my bra and underwear until I'm fully naked. I got into the bathtub and sat down until the soapy water reached above my breasts.

I washed my face and arms to remove the smell. After a minute, I heard a knock sound behind the door and the familiar voice mentioned my name.

"Ellie, is that you in there?!"

It's Magnus

"Yeah, just come inside if you want"

Then the door was opened and he came in. He blushed at me on the bath.

"Well well. Look we have here. Let's take a bath together, shall we?" He giggled and closed the door shut.

I nodded to answer him.

I watched him taking off his own clothes until he's fully naked. I blushed a bit awkwardly while he gave an evil smirk.

He got into the bathtub and sat down before he pulled me to a kiss while touching my bubbly breasts.

He put some water above my head to wash me and my hair is completely wet. Then he washed me again before he put some shampoo on my scalp. I can feel his gentle massage on my scalp is so relaxing as I melted to blush.

"Oh Magnus. That feels so good" I whispered so good

I felt my hair was covered with bubbles and they were being washed away from the water by Magnus. I giggled for what he did to me.

Then he laid down until he nipples reached above the soapy water and let me to lay down on his chest.

We felt so relaxing on the soapy water.

After a few minutes, the water was still left half on the tub. Then we started to 'do it'. I felt Magnus' fingers were deeply in my clit as I moaned softly. We felt the water from the redstone shower washed our body while we're processing

"Oh Magnus. That feels so good" I moaned

Magnus can't stop enjoying about this. He felt his fingers were so very wet inside of my clit until he pulled them out and licked them. Then he put his mouth to my clit which I moaned so loudly.

"Magnus... ah... ah~ it's so good!"

I felt his tongue was on my clit. After a few minutes, I felt my stomach and squeezed my walls before I climaxed, bursting my hot cum to his face while the rest are on the water.

"You're such a bad girl" he said seductively as he licked his wet lips.

I giggled the fact and he kissed me on the neck while touching my butt.

I still have sin... QwQ x,DDD hope you like it anyway ^^