Episode 17

Game Night

Mary: How about you? Feeling better?

Jack: Everybody keeps asking me that.

Mary: We're family. It's our job.

Jack: Well, it's annoying.

Sister Jo: The Winchesters, they don't know you're here do they?

Castiel: Why do you say that?

Sister Jo: Oh, I don't know, just the general reek of ill-conceived lone-wolf desperation.

Mary: But I should've been here more. But I know how I am. I can be closed off and hard.

Dean: Yeah, well, that's where I get it from.

Mary: Listen. I just need you to know I'm grateful for every day I get to spend with you and Sam.

Mary: No one's making excuses, but... you gave him a chance because you felt for him because you're a good man. You are. It's one of the reasons I'm so proud of you.

Sister Jo: We're all lonely, because we're all alone. From ant to lion to human to angel. Every last one of us.

Castiel: You know, He does meddle. God reached down, and He brought me back to life.

Sister Jo: So He saves one angel and watches millions of people die screaming, every day. What does that say about Him?

Nick: I get you, Dean. You and me, we're almost like brothers, you know. Michael, you, Lucifer me... we both know what it's like to be hog-tied to a nuclear warhead, man.

Dean: Look, you try anything funny, Sammy's gonna shoot you. Anything happens to me-

Nick: Wait. Let me guess. Sammy's gonna shoot me.

Sam: Yeah, to start.

Sam: You- you always, always put- You always put me first. Your whole life.

Jack: Mary. Nick he was a bad person, a killer. I had to stop him.

Mary: Not like that.

Jack: He deserved it.

Mary: If Sam and Dean saw what you did, they would be as worried as I am.

Jack: Are you gonna tell them?

Mary: You need help, we'll help you. We're your family.

Jack: You can't.

Mary: We care about you, Jack.

Castiel: Jack killed Michael.

Sister Jo: Good night, sweet prince.

Nick: He loved you. You know that? He did. I felt it. He loved you so much and you broke his heart. Of course, I'm talking about the old you. You with a soul. Yeah. Kermit the Prophet told me all about your sitch. What's that like, not having a soul? Must be relaxing.

Sam: You're trying to communicate with someone? Who?

Nick: Search your feelings, Sam.

Castiel: No. You'll tell me, or I'll burn this place to the ground and you with it.

Methuselah: Kiddo, how old am I? Go for it. Put me out of my misery.

Sister Jo: Are you insane? This is Mulberry silk.

Sister Jo: Even if we found Joshua's Batphone, God's not gonna care.

Nick: Come on, Sam. Nobody stays dead anymore. You know that.